[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Capt. Flint, I'm Silver How can one episode be so based?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 950x665) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 950x665
>Capt. Flint, I'm Silver

How can one episode be so based?
>>
Is this the hobbit movie?
>>
>>67493231
It was fucking amazing, best thing I've seen so far this year.

>Blackbeard to the rescue
>Flint and Sliver now true bros
>the treasure of Treasure Island being buried
>Horingold getting his
>dat beach invasion
>dat naval battle
>dat birth of Long John Silver

Fuck this show is great, roll on S4. I'm about to start making some webms but that will be a little while.
>>
I couldn't make it past Season 1 episode 1. Should I give it another shot?
>>
>>67493419
First season was slow and low-key, lot of character development and place-setting, really takes off in last two eps
Second season was much better, built on previous one to progress the plot more and have some good moments
Third season was god-tier, mainly thanks to the arrival of Blackbeard and Woodes Rogers, and Flint and Silver forging the best bond I've seen in any show for a while
>>
>>67493231
>Billy Bones delivering the Black Spot
>>
>>67493538
RIP Throckmorton
>hahaha nah it's all bullshit there's no such thing as the Black Spot
>hanging from the balcony the next day

Billy and his little revolution will be one of the highlights of next season
>>
>>67493231
*smells like teen spirit starts playing"
>>
Waitting for S4 to see Blackbeard rampage mode.
>>
File: image.jpg (150 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150 KB, 960x960
>>67493538
Fuckin pottery
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 215x160) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 215x160
>>67493538
>>
Luke Arnold is killing it as Silver. I would love if they do a mini series based on Treasure island in a few years.

>billy bones hypeing up of silver
>Dat black spot
>flint and silver talking to each other
>the battle
>jack and blacbeard
>Anne channeling her inner Vane and going full operator mode
>more punished flint

Pretty good end for a solid season.
>>
>>67493231
>Arr ye be a large privateer matey
>>
I still miss Vane id love to see him around in season 4 for whats about to habben
>>
>>67495692
>for ye
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.