[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>OOOOooohhh, there's just one more thing miss...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
>OOOOooohhh, there's just one more thing miss...
>>
People on /tv/ don't know what Columbo is. Stop wasting your time OP
>>
>>68246591
Dang, was hoping to wring em in here.
>>
>>68246591
Confirmed for never browsing, there have been plenty of great Columbo threads
>>
Columboa is snake deteftiv
>>
>>68246657
No there haven't been.
>>
>>68246315
METV master race!
>>
Only the 1st episode was good.
>>
>Do a Columbo. Do a Columbo!
>Good ol' Columbo! Just the one technique of course... still shits on Quincy.
>>
Trenchcoat guy:You mind if I ask a few questions? (He romoves pen and pad from jacket pocket)
Store clerk:Uh,yeah...uh are you like,undercover?
Trenchcoat guy:No,just underpaid.
>>
It's a Columbo ends the case with a long monologue explanation episode
>>
>>68246657
And uhhhh where uh exactly may you uh ben during these(looks at pad of paper,flips a few pages)threads?
>>
>>68246591
I only know what it is because of Peep Show.
>>
>shoots a guy before throwing him out of a plane
>upside down kisses a red head
>tells frodo that he is not nearly frightened enough
>turns out columbo and hunter are the same person
>m knight shamal(not gonna try to spell that garbage name)is the clerk
>was dead the entire time
>plays by his own rules
>knows magic but really just wants to be a leprechaun (never saw a Henry Porter movie because I'm an adult and I make decisions based on that fact)
>will be back
>shot man in Reno,just to watch him die
>knows that time is a flat circle
>smash the face of a Russian and learned that if he can change, the Russian can change,the everybody can change.
Man that first episode had it all!
Culumbo seemed ahead of its time!
>>
File: BsTe67VCYAA1U44.png (214 KB, 600x335) Image search: [Google]
BsTe67VCYAA1U44.png
214 KB, 600x335
>>68246315
>>
>>68247953
Not familiar with Peep Show.
Is about two guys quietly watching C>shoots a guy before throwing him out of a plane
>upside down kisses a red head
>tells frodo that he is not nearly frightened enough
>turns out columbo and hunter are the same person
>m knight shamal(not gonna try to spell that garbage name)is the clerk
>was dead the entire time
>plays by his own rules
>knows magic but really just wants to be a leprechaun (never saw a Henry Porter movie because I'm an adult and I make decisions based on that fact)
>will be back
>shot man in Reno,just to watch him die
>knows that time is a flat circle
>smash the face of a Russian and learned that if he can change, the Russian can change,the everybody can change.
Man that first episode had it all!
Culumbo seemed ahead of its time!Columbo? Like MST3K but they respectively keep their mouths shut?
>>
>>68248343
Hmm that didn't work.
>>
>>68246690
fuck yeah, ME TV.

OTA all the way, baby
>>
File: fagboy.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
fagboy.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>
>the only evidence Columbo has is circumstantial and even the shittiest public defender would get them off
>murderer confesses to everything

Just once I would like them to say "So?"
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.