[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>burns down a dojo with people inside >crushes cop cars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: NEiIkzk1X7bGlm_1_2_zpsnmcalurt.jpg (120 KB, 500x474) Image search: [Google]
NEiIkzk1X7bGlm_1_2_zpsnmcalurt.jpg
120 KB, 500x474
>burns down a dojo with people inside
>crushes cop cars with the Batmobile
>deliberately leaves Ra's in a crashing train
>throws Harvey Dent from a great height

Bale killed people, why are people freaking out about Affleck? Keaton killed people too btw
>>
>>68246144
All the best batmen killed people
>>
>>68246144
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psVIG7YvdjM

it's all yours friend
>>
>>68246144
Marvelcucks
>>
I love the dark knight trilogy how it has the soundtrack that goes like brrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnmnmmmBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I like that the "brrnn" part knows how to be patient
>>
>>68246144

Nolan's Batman didn't have the excuse of being burned out and cynical from 20+ years fighting crime either.
>>
>>68246234

I like that bataspect
>>
>>68246144
What don't you DC cucks understand? It's not the killing or even the mount of killing but the attitude towards it.
>>
>>68246698

Bale and especially Keaton cared LESS than Batfleck!
>>
>>68247585
Bale didn't care at all. Retard retired after a few years because RACHELLLLLLLLLL died.
>>
>>68246698

There's a pretty obvious reason why Batman kills scum in BvS, even if it's never explicitly stated. The Burton and Nolan movies don't address it on any level.
>>
>>68246144
He didn't kill those people, he just didn't have to save them.
>>
File: 1448307300831.png (814 KB, 604x717) Image search: [Google]
1448307300831.png
814 KB, 604x717
>>68247868
>>
>>68246144
>burns down a dojo with people inside

Did he chain the doors and block the exits? No! Then an dumb fucks who staid inside are victims of nothing more than Darwinism.

>crushes cop cars with the Batmobile

Did they die. Being majorly annoyed and egregiously inconvenienced doesn't count.

>deliberately leaves Ra's in a crashing train

Rahs was a freakin ninja. He could have found a way out.

>throws Harvey Dent from a great height

No one threw Dent. He got dragged down when he refused to let go of gordons son when batman rushed in to grab him
>>
>>68248940
Alfred: "It's a miracle no one was killed!"
>>
>>68246144
>>68246155
>>68246166
Look at this

Holy shit
>>
>>68248940
Right about Ra's. He accepted his fate and died calmly. Also, his character has been known to be immortal.
>>
>>68246166
>It's a batman straight up lights a dude on fire and lets him burn alive episode
>>
>>68247656
No you dip. He became a hermit because rachel died. He stopped being batman because joker made him think he was corruptible.
>>
>>68250965
Ra's' death is the reason I can't take batman begins seriously. It's just comic book tier writing to avoid having the main character be internally accountable for his actions.
>>
>>68247868
underrated post
>>
>>68251065
>He became a hermit because rachel died
Did you even watch these movies?
>>
>>68251128
Not that guy, but the third movie totally shat on the ending of the second.

He was supposed to be the Dark Knight, take the criticism and hate but still do whats right i.e. still do Batman stuff. Then in the third he retires and does the opposite its fucking retarded what was Nolan thinking
>>
>>68246234
He was somewhat more tortured by the loss of his parents then others. He literally left his rich life to fight chinks in a third world prison.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.