[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: 1460495234616.png (3 MB, 3099x1700) Image search: [Google]
1460495234616.png
3 MB, 3099x1700
Thoughts?
>>
One of my favorite pieces of bait. It always surprises me how many genuine replies it gets.
>>
>>68243681
Here's a (You) for the effort, even though you didn't make the image.
>>
pretty accurate
>>
>>68243681
>png
>>
>original films
>recoomended reading
>childrens books
>board
>reddit
this is bait
>prequels
>recommended reading
>classical literature and economics
>patrician maymay
this isn't even trying
>>
File: 1416792170102.jpg (23 KB, 288x499) Image search: [Google]
1416792170102.jpg
23 KB, 288x499
>someone takes the time to make this shit
>>
>>68243681
frighteningly accurate
>>
>>68243681
I really, really like this post
>>
>>68243681
100% accurate desu, if you prefer VII over prequels then you are guaranteed a homosexual cockloving degenerate
>>
>>68243681
I think whoever made this should go see a shrink as soon as possible
>>
>>68243681
>TFA
>Black Storm trooper
OK. Nazis had locals working as soldiers/cannon fodder in Africa. And they gave him a shitty sanitation job before combat.

>Firing the Death Star 3.0
>The command center is the most racially diverse crowd since Matrix Reloaded rave

They're space Nazis. Like. Why shoehorn other races into being space Nazis? Doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>68243681
>look mom
>>
File: konata.png (97 KB, 233x302) Image search: [Google]
konata.png
97 KB, 233x302
It's right about TFA, I'll give it that.
>>
File: giphy.gif (978 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
978 KB, 360x240
>>
really dedicated baiter
>>
File: 68648.jpg (66 KB, 709x480) Image search: [Google]
68648.jpg
66 KB, 709x480
>>68243681
OP is accurate.

It's all about forcing SJW propaganda now.

As Kasdan said in an interview, he and JJ asked themselves what it would be like if the Nazis had gone to Argentina and regrouped after WWII.

From birth, Jews are raised with this idea that homogeneous white societies will inevitably result in goose-stepping, ethnic cleansing, and warmongering. And I could understand that outlook if history had begun in 1930. But the truth is, whites are the most egalitarian and least barbaric group in human history.

That's what frustrates many of us when jewish SJW Hollywood sensibilities become accepted norms. They're slanted, prejudiced and their bias goes unchallenged by everyone.

The First Order was a Jewish take on ultimate evil. And because modern Jews are obsessed with The Shoah and WWII everything magically relates to MUH SIX MILLION.

It has gotten boring. It's stale. I wish we could get a more nuanced view of evil, but that won't happen because show-biz Jews always find a way of politicizing everything.

Like, recently I saw a movie set in 1920s London. There were several shots of a black man and a white woman walking as a couple in the street. It was there to sell us something. It was out of place and revisionist. It's tacky and it's condescending.

The objective is to shape public opinion with the assumption that everyone needs "educating" and are too dumb to pick up on the flagrant advertising of their agenda. In this case, it was a short throwaway scene and it still took me out of the movie. The message is basically, "You're too dumb to find the right opinions by yourself, so we're going to give you direction by placing propaganda in the media you consume."

SJW placement just seems dishonest and manipulative. Flagrant product placement annoys me whether it's a product I like or not. It takes me out of the ride that it should be, pauses everything to remind me what I'm supposed to think, and then expects me to jump back in with full enthusiasm.
>>
File: 8595295_t.jpg (18 KB, 200x355) Image search: [Google]
8595295_t.jpg
18 KB, 200x355
>>68245337
The concept of racism did not develop until after 1936, although the term "race hatred" was used in the late 1920s by sociologist Frederick Hertz.

that's literally the first thing I looked up about Racism in UK. Odd you talk about a 1920s movie brah.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_the_United_Kingdom

didn't edit wikipedia either, i don'y care either way.
>>
File: 1453169317114.jpg (131 KB, 377x887) Image search: [Google]
1453169317114.jpg
131 KB, 377x887
>>68243681
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.