[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So you're chilling by the lake and this guy walks out of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 12324235436.gif (495 KB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
12324235436.gif
495 KB, 500x211
So you're chilling by the lake and this guy walks out of the bushes. What do you do?
>>
Push the bitch toward him and start swimming
>>
Hit him with my hurdy and then my gurdy
>>
*teleports behind him*
>>
Pretend to be legit retarded.
>>
>>68242804
Why didn't they just run away?
>>
>>68242804
Pull out my desert eagle .50 and blow his fucking head off mate.
>>
>>68243017
Run away from his bullets?
>>
>>68243038
It's hard to hit a moving target.
>>
Dash at him in a zig-zag pattern to dodge his bullets then incapacitate him with a spinning roundhouse kick.
>>
>>68243079
>not doing a speedroll in his direction to close the gap before he has time to react
>>
File: america-fuck-yeah.jpg (69 KB, 362x403) Image search: [Google]
america-fuck-yeah.jpg
69 KB, 362x403
shoot him
>>
>>68243038
Why you have to zig zag and shit.
>>
>>68242804
Why would somebody stab a man and throw him off the cliff?
>>
I would have whispered something under my breath so he'd have to come closer to hear me then I'd distract him with a quip before striking his gun from his hand and overpowering him on an even playing field with my superior combat knowledge.
Then I'd tie him up and call the police. Eventually. Heh...
>>
what movie is this
>>
>>68243222

Tell me about Zodiac. Why does he wear the mask?
>>
>>68243293
nvm I'm an idiot
>>
Use the woman as a human shield because I am a man and that is my right
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.