[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That was actually pretty good. What did you guys think?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: Hush_2016_poster.jpg (102 KB, 691x1024) Image search: [Google]
Hush_2016_poster.jpg
102 KB, 691x1024
That was actually pretty good. What did you guys think?
>>
Its good
>>
Better than meme horror flicks like It Follows and The Babadook. Still shit though.
>>
Interesting take on the home invasion genre. Just watched it last night. Chick is pretty cute too.
>>
I liked it.
>>
Did we all watch this movie last night?
>>
>The Memed Ones
>The Babameme
>It Memes
>John Carpenter's The Meme
>House Of The Meme
>The ^^eme
>Meme Tomahawk

Is this just another meme horror flick reddi/tv/ will go crazy for or is it actually good?
>>
>>68241959
It just got added to Netflix :)
>>
>>68242065
I wonder if there's some sort of mental disorder or something that the lot of you literally can't go 10 posts without mentioning reddit. Seriously. There's something wrong with you.
>>
>>68242065
You must have autism
>>
>>68241221
Was actually just about to make a thread about it too, finished it 10 minutes ago and enjoyed it.
>>
The acting was decent, there were moments where characters absolutely should have done obvious things but it made up for it with the ending.

>Cop with a neck tattoo and a hoodie, ok
Literally the dumbest thing about this movie.
>>
>>68242723
I think the guy knew he wasn't a cop. He seemed like he was just studying him
>>
>>68242750
Yeah I agree but damn that waiting was infuriating, don't know if that means the director did a good job or I'm just impatient.
>>
>>68242859
The director definetly was able to make the script decent. Many times I was fucking questioning why they would do certain things. I do like that they made the girl a writer who thought out the endings
>>
At least she wasn't a Mary Sue
>>
>>68242979
I actually didn't expect that scene with her contemplating outcomes but I loved it. Normally these characters just do stupid things and get killed for it in the end with no time to think.
>>
>>68243065
Which is why I loved how she was thinking that stuff over like "hey you're injured. If you go there you're dead." It felt like how someone rational person would be if they were in a situation like that.
>>
>>68241221
he shouldn't have removed the mask, it made the killer way too humanized, weak and strangely relatable. And he removes it at the very beggining.
>>
File: 1338234829825.png (11 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1338234829825.png
11 KB, 429x410
She was cute
>>
>>68243149
This. It didn't really make sense. Plus that mask was dope and pretty creepy
>>
Oculus was fucking garbage, is this watchable?
>>
>>68243212
When he was smoking i was literally thinking "we could be bros and hunt chicks togheter"
>>
>>68243223
It does a decent take home invasion
>>
>>68243149
I agree, also I think the scene with her dead friend tapping the glass would have been 10 times more disturbing if he didn't show up in the window.

Unless he had his mask still

>>68243223
I'd say it's watchable and entertaining for what it is, haven't seen oculus though.
>>
I just realized this is the same dude from Short Term 12
>>
>>68243261
So basically "The Strangers" accept good?
>>
>>68243345
Definetly better than The Strangers
>>
>>68243345
Wtf you talking about, the Strangers is preety good except for the ending, the suspense in this movie is insane.
>>
>>68243345
Strangers was good though
>>
>>68243290
>Oculus
Don't bother, you'd be better off wasting an hour and a half re-watching Babashit
>>
>>68243149
I thought this was an incredibly smart thing to do. We've seen the typical masked killer so many times. By taking it off he was really able to play with her, and of course talk to her. It gave him character opposed to some generic creepy mask.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.