[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does this show actually get good should I stick with it till
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: qzPlDyMT (2).jpg (208 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
qzPlDyMT (2).jpg
208 KB, 1252x1252
Does this show actually get good should I stick with it till at least season 2?
>>
It's beyond terrible and only gets worse. The second the grounders become good guys and "le evil conclave is bad" is when it goes from shit to ultra shit.
>>
Depends what you mean by "good." Objectively good, no. Better, yes.

First few episodes were dogshit, then it got better and was kind of entertaining. I gave up on it because I was sick of stupid alliances, inconsistent characters, and Clarke.

I've seen some 100+ comment threads on here about it, so some autists should come out of the woodwork to defend it.
>>
File: Local woman murders everyone.png (239 KB, 536x537) Image search: [Google]
Local woman murders everyone.png
239 KB, 536x537
Is this the new general
>>
>>68241206
It goes from cringe worthy to enjoyable about 5 episodes in, then it becomes "good" in season 2

Not sure if I'd call it objectively good, I enjoy it and if the setting and premise intrigues you, chances are you will too
>>
>>68241410
>>68241455
lmao
>>
>>68241493
Eat my ass faggot, I didn't defend it. Just giving my opinion
>>
>>68241455
>then it becomes "good"
>Not sure if I'd call it objectively good

how about you stand behind your own damm opinions instead of maintaining a buffer so you can defend yourself on /tv/?
>>
>>68241757
>"good"

The show has shit writing and inconsistency for the most part, I wouldn't call it good but I still enjoy it
>>
>>68241895
if you enjoy it then you think it is good. If you truly thought it was bad, then it would have no appeal to you and you wouldn't watch. All you are doing is pretending you have a more complex taste in entertainment then you actually do.
>>
It has a lot of interesting premises and if you can handle the CW-tier writing for forced romances, it's a pretty entertaining show. S2 is pretty great.
>>
File: 100.png (871 KB, 686x1132) Image search: [Google]
100.png
871 KB, 686x1132
I lold at this
>>
File: murphy.png (545 KB, 692x762) Image search: [Google]
murphy.png
545 KB, 692x762
>>68242153
This one too. Murphy is good with little girls
>>
>>68241206
It's really hard to get through those first episodes.
When I first heard imagine dragons during the landing on earth I wanted to turn it off but I powered through it. If I had to narrow it down Id say it's a better walking dead, the characters act irrationally out of nowhere but it's slightly more justified in the young adults. I wouldn't say it's amazing by any means but I enjoyed it overall.
>>
Octavia is the worst. When is she going to get over this grounderboo phase?
>>
>>68243258
Most of the other characters seem to have stabilized but she's still so inconsistent.
>>
Show will be cancelled next year anyway due to the lesbian tumblr crusade to drive ratings down and get it's IMDB rating down.
>>
>>68243394
How fucking dumb do you have to be to think Lexa wasn't going to die?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.