[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on The Matrix
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: KeanuReevesMatrixNeo.jpg (489 KB, 1234x1600) Image search: [Google]
KeanuReevesMatrixNeo.jpg
489 KB, 1234x1600
Redpill me on The Matrix
>>
his coats really cool
>>
The term "redpill" was made by two transsexuals.
>>
>>68237941
lol that's true.

/pol/ btfo
>>
All your base are belong to neo xD
>>
>>68237898
Besides some shit music and some meme acting, The Matrix is a good movie.
>>
>>68237898
The first one is the only good one.
>>
>>68237941

Will /pol/ ever recover?
>>
File: smiths.jpg (53 KB, 640x321) Image search: [Google]
smiths.jpg
53 KB, 640x321
>I killed you, Mr. Anderson. I watched you die.
>Heh, you snooze you lose gramps!
What the fuck were they thinking?
>>
>>68238367
The soundtrack was probably one of the best parts of these films, made them truly unique. What did you expect, a classical orchestration? Alt rock?
>>
>>68237898
Its communist propaganda
I still like the first one
>>
>>68238709
I said "some"
Clubbed to Death is awesome, but there also that shit from Marilyn Manson and Rage against the machine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH7qfq_KkVM&index=4&list=PL5oRyrGwrzGSxRuZt-0SO8_YoY3AfDjBK
>>
>>68237898

It's a story about being closeted.
>>
>>68237941
Shit that's actually true
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.