[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will We See Jedi Finn In Star Wars Episode 8?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault.jpg (152 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
152 KB, 1280x720
It's confirmed!!

http://moviepilot.com/posts/3724757
>>
>>68234351
Yes I knew it!!! Finally!!
>>
>>68234351
NO SHIT
>>
>>68234551
White men everywhere are committing suicide right now. Kek.
>>
Honestly think it'd be pretty cool if he were force sensitive. Not a powerful one but just a normal jedi type. Help rebuild the order and all that.
>>
>>68234351

>bunch of bullshit that doesn't prove anything
>lol Kylo Ren looks at a Stormtrooper not doing his job, that means he must be a force user

Faggots. if that were true why couldn't he sense it from Rey.
>>
His lightsaber fight with Ren, shortlived as it was, was pretty good.

Moderate hype.
>>
>>68234567
Yeah buddy.
>>
no way is he force sensitive but i don't think anyone is surprised he'd be in VIII
>>
>>68234661
He's the "awakening" that Snoke refers to. Rey hadn't realized her abilities at that point.
>>
Finna be a jedi?
>>
Disney Nigger shills lol
>>
>>68234621
Yeah that seems kind of cool. Just an average Joe type of Jedi.
>>
>>68234699

Fuck off, retard.
>>
>>68234782
Nice rebuttal
>>
>>68234733
I bet you he will fuck up Kylo for messing with him and Rey. I will kick major ass boys!!
>>
>>68234351
>jedinshit.jpg
>>
File: g1345979241367790518.jpg (34 KB, 550x392) Image search: [Google]
g1345979241367790518.jpg
34 KB, 550x392
>>68235322
WTF are you even talking about?
>>
>>68235584
WE
>>
>>68235584

he's doing the kings n shit meme
>>
I thought he died?
>>
>>68234621
Yeah like Obi-Wan.
>>
>>68235695

Remember those doctors that specifically said he wasn't dead just very badly injured and in recovery? Now you do.
>>
>>68235763
>Yeah like Obi-Wan.

Are you implying Obi-Wan was some kind of scrub Jedi?
>>
>>68234351

Awful fucking article
>>
White men BTFO lol
>>
>>68235798
He was above average.
>>
>>68234351
Based
>>
It's all about forcing SJW propaganda now.

As Kasdan said in an interview, he and JJ asked themselves what it would be like if the Nazis had gone to Argentina and regrouped after WWII.

From birth, Jews are raised with this idea that homogeneous white societies will inevitably result in goose-stepping, ethnic cleansing, and warmongering. And I could understand that outlook if history had begun in 1930. But the truth is, whites are the most egalitarian and least barbaric group in human history.

That's what frustrates many of us when jewish SJW Hollywood sensibilities become accepted norms. They're slanted, prejudiced and their bias goes unchallenged by everyone.

The First Order was a Jewish take on ultimate evil. And because modern Jews are obsessed with The Shoah and WWII everything magically relates to MUH SIX MILLION.

It has gotten boring. It's stale. I wish we could get a more nuanced view of evil, but that won't happen because show-biz Jews always find a way of politicizing everything.

Like, recently I saw a movie set in 1920s London. There were several shots of a black man and a white woman walking as a couple in the street. It was there to sell us something. It was out of place and revisionist. It's tacky and it's condescending.

The objective is to shape public opinion with the assumption that everyone needs "educating" and are too dumb to pick up on the flagrant advertising of their agenda. In this case, it was a short throwaway scene and it still took me out of the movie. The message is basically, "You're too dumb to find the right opinions by yourself, so we're going to give you direction by placing propaganda in the media you consume."

SJW placement just seems dishonest and manipulative. Flagrant product placement annoys me whether it's a product I like or not. It takes me out of the ride that it should be, pauses everything to remind me what I'm supposed to think, and then expects me to jump back in with full enthusiasm.
>>
>>68236017
Obi-Wan is arguably the most powerful Jedi of all time.
>>
>>68236081
No.
>>
>>68234351
Lol no. They turned Finn into the comedic sidekick.

He will never be the badass jedi, unlike the stronk independent wimmin.
>>
File: eu.jpg (55 KB, 560x765) Image search: [Google]
eu.jpg
55 KB, 560x765
>>68234584
Wonder who this is?

"Partnership for a New American Economy”

>The Partnership for a New American Economy brings together more than 500 Republican, Democratic and Independent mayors and business leaders who support immigration reforms that will help create jobs for Americans today.

>As communities are reshaped by demographic change, there must be an intentional effort to manage that transformation. Just as fertile soil is needed for a seed to grow, receptive communities are critical for immigrants to be able to fully participate in the social, civic, and economic fabric of their adopted hometowns.

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2016/04/06/is-yours-one-of-the-top-cities-targeted-by-globalists-and-immigration-activists-for-third-world-resettlement/

Watch for the PR media campaign in these cities:

Akron and Summit County, OH
Anchorage, AK
Birmingham, AL
Brownsville, TX
Columbus, OH
Detroit, MI
Fargo, ND
Houston, TX
Indianapolis, IN
Kansas City, KS/MO
Lancaster, PA
Los Angeles, CA
Macomb County, MI
Nashville, TN
New Orleans, LA
Phoenix, AZ and Arizona State
Pittsburgh, PA
San Jose, CA
Salt Lake County, UT
Upstate NY Region (Syracuse/Buffalo, NY)

http://www.renewoureconomy.org/about/

Bill Marriott
Bob Iger - Disney
Jim McNerny - Boeing
Julian Castro - San Antonio Mayor
Mike Bloomberg
Michael Nutter - Philadelphia Mayor
Rupert Murdoch
Steve Ballmer – Microsoft
>>
>>68236129
Oh.
>>
>>68236129
I don't think anyone can beat Obi-Wan if he has the high ground.
>>
>>68236079

Pasta?
>>
>>68236131

>They turned Finn into the comedic sidekick.

That was Han, Ford was really having fun in that movie.
>>
>>68236079
this post is too smart for 4chan
>>
>>68236145
His defining quality is self-control, not power. He was a top dog but in terms of sheer power Yoda, Sam Jackson, Anakin, (and Luke, probably) all outmatch him. He only beat Anakin because Obi-Wan was perfectly equipped to take him out.
>>
>>68236079
/thread
>>
>>68234661
Kylo also could have just sensed Finn's hesitation and not any Force power. In a sea of brainwashed drones of soldiers, Finn's feelings probably stood out to a literal mind reader.
>>
File: url-2 copy.jpg (12 KB, 191x264) Image search: [Google]
url-2 copy.jpg
12 KB, 191x264
>>68236079
Stop copying and pasting this shit all over /tv/ you fucktard. Just go fuck yourself. STOP THAT SHIT.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.