[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any anon here witnessed the Mass Manipulation, brainwashing and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 640x360
Any anon here witnessed the Mass Manipulation, brainwashing and propoganda from the media about the whole "Don't watch Batman v Superman, I heard it sucks" in public/with friends yet?

Tell your story my DC family.

I truly am sad and sorry but I have to admit, Disney and Marvelfags have won this time. They have manipulated every normalfaggot on this planet. I personally have not yet met anyone who told me "hey let's watch Batman v Superman, because I want to form my own opinion."

I literally had to go watch it with my grandma because all my friends from college didn't want to see it because of the ass feedback.

share your stories familia.

>It's not over yet, don't give up, todays humans may be brainwashed but in 50 years this will be considered capekino god. Also Ben's Batman movie will be god.

Share your stories familia
share your stories
>>
File: 1460509504839.jpg (796 KB, 1390x1287) Image search: [Google]
1460509504839.jpg
796 KB, 1390x1287
I saw it by myself because I have no friends. I liked it. Based Al-Fleki delivered.
>>
Here's a list of critics Disney paid.

https://es.scribd.com/doc/308457900/Tweet-List
>>
I'm sure the government has been watching me for years anyway. I was on the bus and two men got on. They began talking about BvS and how terrible it was and they kept glancing at me and they must of had a ray or mind control device because the next thing I knew I was waking up in an advanced screening of civil war and Jeremy renner was telling me about the end of the world.
>>
>>68234383
why didnt Warner pay them too?
>>
>>68234769
They have integrity
>>
>>68234822
>WB
>integrity
Oh boy, the same company that keeps Snyder like the head of the DCCU because his wife is a main executive on Warner.
Just get Affleck to save JL or George Miller
>>
>>68234769
>why didnt Warner pay them too?

because studios simply don't pay critics. why would them pay critics if what is worth is the box office? critics doesn't matter, right?
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 1200x630
Last week I finally concinced my gf to watch BvS with me.

So we are here about to buy a ticket.

Two guys in front of us,
very tall

I mention how Affleck will be great.

One of the guys slightly turns his eye to me. A little moment later they start talking about BvS, and the one guy asks the other to go watch BvS, and the other guys totally disagrees (very loud) and brags about how bad the reviews of the movie are. And talks about watching another movie.

My girlfriend looks at me with an angry face.

I'm like *sadface.jpg

She want to change movie
She threatens to not have sex with me if we don't see other movie.
I agree sadface.

Shitass random movie ends.

We about to walk out.

Same two dudes again in the ticket line.

They are repeating the exact same lines again.

Fuck my life.

Still haven't seem BvS.
>>
File: 911.png (483 KB, 677x865) Image search: [Google]
911.png
483 KB, 677x865
>These Jews are better than those Jews!

Yup, we've been manipulated alright.
>>
>>68234881
>because his wife is a main executive on Warner.
She isn't you dumb fuck
>>
I read about the critics and doubted but in the end me and my gf went to see it. It wasn't a mindblowing experience but we both liked it anyway. The cinema was pretty much empty though. There were like 25 people and 3 kids aged somewhere around 13 left in the middle of the show (understandable).

All my friends who have seen it say it's shit even though they liked stuff like Ultron. None of them has been able to tell me why except for lame flick stuff like "how come zod + lex blood = doomsday"?

So yeah I honestly think critics killed this movie. It was supposed to be the movie that would kickstart DCEU so I guess some lobbying could be possible.
>>
>>68235114
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cruel_and_Unusual Films
>Cruel and Unusual Films was founded in 2004 by Zack Snyder, his wife, Deborah, and producing partner Wesley Coller. The company is based at Warner Bros.,[1] and is currently located in Pasadena, California.[2] The company signed a two-year production deal with Warner Bros. in 2007, prior to the theatrical release of 300, a film in which Snyder served as director. Snyder and his wife, Deborah, are co-presidents of the company. Coller often serves a producing partner.[3] Snyder launched the company's official website on January 30, 2009, and invited artists to submit versions of the company logo. Its most recent logo includes an animated Catholic schoolgirl named Baby Doll who is the heroine of Snyder’s 2011 film Sucker Punch.[4] Apart from producing feature films, Cruel and Unusual Films has also assisted in the marketing its films, based on the strong advertising backgrounds of Snyder and his wife, Deborah Snyder.
Now suck my dick, Snyder.
Eating pussy is only going to take you so far, hack.
>>
>>68234248
But it was bad.

Like really, really bad.

Like, Man of Steel was bad, but this was even worse.
>>
A guy at my college keeps telling people not to watch BvS.
He always brings it into any conversation when a movie gets mentioned.

I want to approach him and ask him if somebody is paying him.
>>
>>68235266
how was man of steel bad?
>>
>>68235114
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deborah_Snyder
2011 Sucker Punch Producer
2013 Man of Steel Producer
2014 300: Rise of an Empire Producer
2016 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Producer
>>
>>68235286
>I want to approach him and ask him if somebody is paying him.

And join him, right?
>>
>>68235235
You're literally arguing against yourself you fuck. She isn't a WB exec, she's head of Cruel and Unusual Film with Zack, no shit that she produces every movie he directs.
>>
>>68235071
>critics doesn't matter, right?
nope.

DCucks kinda shot themselves on the foot. if they had stayed quiet about the reviews like a good bitch, the media and normalfaggots wouldn't have picked up on it and be influenced by it.

you never see this type of shit in Transformers flicks.
>>
I was masturbating and this guy calls on my phone, and tell me that Zack Snyder is watching me.
>>
File: 1455651070531.jpg (37 KB, 413x435) Image search: [Google]
1455651070531.jpg
37 KB, 413x435
Saw it with 3 friends since we all decided after enjoying MoS there was something seriously wrong with RT.
We all enjoyed it, great fanservice.
>>
Shill here, I actually get paid $25 per post to trash BvS on social media.
>>
File: 1441908093285.gif (3 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1441908093285.gif
3 MB, 300x169
>>68234248
>Mass Manipulation, brainwashing and propoganda
Take your meds you retard, you are having paranoid delusions
>>
File: HA HA HAA.jpg (67 KB, 617x603) Image search: [Google]
HA HA HAA.jpg
67 KB, 617x603
>>68234248
>movie is bad
>people who've seen it say it's bad
>people who've seen the reviews joke about how bad they are

IT'S A CUNSPIRACY GUISE.
>>
>>68235361
>if they had stayed quiet about the reviews like a good bitch, the media and normalfaggots wouldn't have picked up on it and be influenced by it.

What did he literally mean by this?

How does this even make sense.
>>
>>68234330
>>68234248
This
>>
>>68235420
There's nothing wrong with RT. What makes you think it fails specifically in these cases? Why would it be wrong in a way that specifically demeans films you want desperately to be good?

You just have shit taste and/or are suffering from delusional fanboy syndrome.
>>
>>68235079
most niggerish lie I have ever read FAGGOT FAGGOT SHUT YOUR MOUTH SHUT YOUR MOUTH OK?

SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH

IGNORE THAT POST!

IG ORE IT's A SPAM!
>>
>>68235079
SPAM SPSM SPAM SPAM

KILL YOURSELF!
>>
>>68235526
>delusional fanboy syndrome
wait a couple of days before "critics" label ca:cw as the citizen kane of superhero movies
>>
>>68235079
Don't listen to this guy.

Shitposting
>>
>>68235466
it means don't put any attention to the reviews, DCuck.
>>
>>68235079
This is such a lie holy shit faggot go back to your basement you don't even have a girlfriend.
>>
>>68234881
No. We need Bruce Timm!
Rip dwayne mcduffie
>>
File: 1366653695613.png (164 KB, 465x349) Image search: [Google]
1366653695613.png
164 KB, 465x349
>>68234508
>>
>>68235655
Makes no sense.

Normalfags saw the reviews without DCcucks mentioning it.
>>
>>68235079
Marvelboys somebody report this thread.

This one is a seriois threat to our commminity. We've been caught. Somebody 404 this thread immediately.
>>
>>68235079
>>68235564
>>68235627
>>68235648
>>68235692
Samfag is same fag.
>>
>>68235079
Is this real? Because it happened to me too.
>>
My work place rented out a theater for us to watch it. Almost everyone was griping about being FORCED to go see a movie days before, about how Superman is a bad hero and how the movie was going to be lame.

We come out of it, and they're all confused. I heard one person say it was literally the worst movie they'd ever seen. I spend the next Monday trying to explain some things that were obvious to me, stuff that people should REALLY understand, since THIS WAS A FUCKING KIDS MOVIE. HOW DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THIS SIMPLE AS FUCK MOVIE IT'S LITERALLY MADE TO SELL TOYS WHAT THE FUCK.

After I explained literally every single bit of the movie for all the dumbasses who didn't get it, they resorted to stuff like "it wasn't fun," "I don't like Superman", "it didn't have enough jokes."

And then, just the next day, they all talk about how excited they are for Civil War, and how much better it's going to be.

Marvel has reached Apple tier - they've brainwashed consumers so much that there's an entire section of people that will just hate anything that's not made by Marvel/Apple. It's fucking disgusting.
>>
>>68235646
If it's a good film it will probably get good reviews, anon.

Don't wallow on self-delusion. Just admit that BvS was shit and Snyder is a hack. It was a terrible film and it deserves that 28%. It's not CW's fault that Snyder can't direct shit.
>>
File: theabysscalls.jpg (54 KB, 744x792) Image search: [Google]
theabysscalls.jpg
54 KB, 744x792
Was sitting down at my comp at work minding my own business. Someone brought up a 3D scanned batwoman. Then some chick asked if anyone had seen the movie. Immediately 2 or 3 people behind me are like "fuck no I heard it was sooo bad lol" "Id rather go see the next marvel movie"

Word for word
Why.
>>
>>68235836
>my work actively caters to manchildren
>>
I work at a movie theater, and I actively try to convince people to see something else while I sell them tickets. I've gotten dozens of couples to go see My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 or Deadpool instead, it's really rewarding.
>>
>>68235891
It's a silicon valley video game company.

We got guys with lewd statues and oppai mousepads around the office. Yeah, almost everyone here is a manchild.
>>
>>68235737
>without DCcucks mentioning it.
did you live under a rock the last couple of weeks?

it was literally everywhere from 4chan to reddit and on Twitter. DCucks calling out critics for their bad reviews and normies and the media saw it.
>>
File: 1420620142186.gif (1 MB, 172x162) Image search: [Google]
1420620142186.gif
1 MB, 172x162
>>68235420
>We all enjoyed it, great fanservice.
>>
>capeshit fan talking about mass manipulation and brainwashing

lmao, you know Hollywood is literal propaganda right?
>>
File: gaha.jpg (134 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
gaha.jpg
134 KB, 413x395
>>68235836
Did you explain that a film doesn't need stuff like establishing shots or pacing or cohesive storytelling?

Maybe if you made them understand that lacking the very basic marks of good film-making is in fact the best thing ever, they'd totally come around and accept BvS as their lord and savior. Make sure to explain how utterly weak, almost nonexistent motivations in two of the three main characters is a surefire sign of greatness.
>>
I went to watch BvS and the girl selling the tickets told me that all seats are taken.

I still don't believe her.
>>
Even most DC fan reviewers were conflicted or disappointed with this movie.

Grow up and move on.
>>
>>68235964
Normies don't know what 4chan reddit are. Normies don't use twitter, they are on facebook.

You live in a basement and have no interaction with actual normies.
>>
>>68235836
>Marvel has reached Apple tier - they've brainwashed consumers so much that there's an entire section of people that will just hate anything that's not made by Marvel/Apple. It's fucking disgusting.
This isn't true at all. Nolan's Batman movies were wildly well-received, and people are still going crazy for Deadpool, which was made by Fox. People don't like Batman/Superman because it was a disaster of a movie, it's really that simple. Marvel movies are lofty and mostly ambition-free, but they achieve what they mean to achieve and they satisfy audiences, I'm sorry if you're too wrapped up in irrelevant company wars to see that.
>>
>>68235980
That's what I tried to tell them. They didn't listen.

Oh, you're being sarcastic. Yeah, I did anyway.
>>
>>68235972
This.

It was pretty obvious that Marvel is a propoganda hack like any other studio like DC.

The difference is that marvel propoganda is much more impactful and smart to trigger normalfags brains.
>>
>>68234248
I took my wife to see it. She didn't want to go because she hates Ben Afflec with a passion, but she said it was good after we watched it. She had literally 0 influence from reviewers because she couldn't care less about capeshit, but knows I enjoy it. Granted its not the best it could have been, but it definitely was not as bad as the reviewers made it out to be.
>>
>>68234881
he doesn't know what a producer does, he thinks they do the music for the film....
>>
>>68235360

you're fucking stupid
>>
File: 1436211532556.jpg (46 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1436211532556.jpg
46 KB, 1280x800
>>68234248
>tell my mom about the mass marketing
>"of course they would do that, Disney has been using scummy tactics for a long time"
Couldn't be less mad.

>>68235079
>being a pussy whipped beta
>>
>My DC family
>Ree "normies" are to blame for all the problems in my life ree

Jesus Christ you neckbeards are fucking pitiful. OP I want you to fucking kill yourself tonight. I swear to God if you kill yourself tonight and get me your personal info I'll set up a charity in your parents name and donate $100k to it. They deserve that shit for having such a fucking retarded disappointment for a son. Their lives must be miserable with you existing.
>>
>>68234248
BvS is a great movie. Only have complaints about lex but I'll reserve those until after a second viewing
>>
>>68236055
>Deadpool
It's still a Marvel comics you faggot.

Nolan was lucky because his Batman movies came before Disney and Marvel boom.
>>
I like how most people like marvel movies but don't think they are anything spectacular then you go on the internet and there's legions of people defending them to the death, where do all these retards even place in society?
>>
>>68235880
>If it's a good film it will probably get good reviews
the way movies and games are sold nowdays are very similar, the last of us was supposed to be the epitome of gaming according to "critics and reviews", guess what, its shit; marvel its the mobile game industry while dc being less friendly on its content (easter eggs) is for people who ACTUALLY likes comics and not just because its "cool" to be a "nerd"
>>
File: 1454783671097.jpg (73 KB, 524x468) Image search: [Google]
1454783671097.jpg
73 KB, 524x468
>>68234248
>tfw you wish you could still go to the movies with your grandma
RIP in peace grandma, you left us too soon
>>
>>68236049
they don't need to be users of Twitter to see the Tweets, fagtron. and most Twitter post get linked to Facebook as well. I know, it was literally everywhere on my news feed.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 216x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 216x320
>friend doesn't like BvS
>okay no problem
>says "how did batman know kryptonite would hurt superman!! Reeeeeee plot hole

Because he was spying on lex the entire film. What the fuck. Pay attention
>>
>>68236163
OP here. I haven't seen my parents since 20 years. Pretty sire they don't give a shit.

I'm 34 and don't have a neckbeard.

But I appreciate your charity offer.

cheers anon
>>
>>68234248

I am not an "anythingfag" because following something blindly and getting into arguments because of it is pretty stupid, I just enjoy watching super hero movies.

BvS was honestly a 6/10, while it had his moments the pacing is horrible and the script is really dumb, the resolution of the problem is dumb, lex had no motivation whatsoever and doomsday had no business being there.
>>
>>68236210
Sleep tight grammers
>>
File: 1460485466556.jpg (1 MB, 1515x2008) Image search: [Google]
1460485466556.jpg
1 MB, 1515x2008
>>68236333
>lex had no motivation whatsoever
>>
>>68236257
How did Lex know Kryptonite would hurt Sueperman?

No seriously how? Did they pick up every piece of the alien ship and press it against Zod's body hoping one of the pieces could cut his skin?
>>
>>68236220
>I know, because it was literally everywhere on my news feed.

Nigga but you are not a normalfag.

I stop replying to you, this is autism.
>>
>>68236373

Be honest with yourself, anon, lex was just "muh gods" and "muh quirky".

>>68236409

They found the kryptonite in the sea where the machines exploded, mae a blade from it and sliced zod.
>>
>>68236333

You almost convinced me with the whole >I'm not a faggot

until the
>Lex had no motivations
>>
>>68236444
>Be honest with yourself, anon, lex was just "muh gods" and "muh quirky".
Why do retards type like this?
>>
File: dad vs you.jpg (29 KB, 623x338) Image search: [Google]
dad vs you.jpg
29 KB, 623x338
>>68234248
>actually watching capeshit
>actually fanboying one over the other

You manchildren are fucking terrible. Go outside and do something. I bet your fathers are so fucking disappointed in you.
>>
File: dgtqy2gdcqozdeqdsn03.jpg (132 KB, 800x615) Image search: [Google]
dgtqy2gdcqozdeqdsn03.jpg
132 KB, 800x615
>>68236444
the first lines of lex was about his father saluting tyrants, and how he doesnt want for mankind to keep saluting superman
>>
Lex is getting honored for his philanthropy. He's honoring himself for it. He's throwing a party for himself with a guest list he himself approved. In that environment, surrounded by a crowd of sycophants, even Lex gets a saintly halo - in an environment that he alone controlled. Even then, his halo is cheap and crooked, man-made, not at all like the religious imagery that Clark receives, because his nature(alien) and his environment(Earth) conspire to present him in a god-like way. Despite Clark's efforts to be accepted as a mere hero(like King Arthur), humanity fails to see through the god-like aura he can't escape due to his very nature. Ultimately, it is this level of adulation that Lex covets and schemes to steal from Clark.

The religious imagery isn't there to drub the audience over the head with "Superman = God," It's there to show us that the people of earth insist on seeing him in that light - not as a hero, not just as a saviour, but as a literal god among us. That's why we repeatedly see people reach out to Clark in reverence, and him, troubled by the unwanted adulation, distancing himself from it, turning away from it in frustration and confusion. No, he's not happy. No truly good man would be.

copy and pasted from the last thread
>>
>>68236515
girl, no one cares what you think
>>
>>68236569
tldr
>>
>>68236632
tldr
>>
>>68236632
2smart4u
>>
>>68235079
delete this or you will pay
>>
>>68236444
>thinks "muh" before words is an argument
Lex had like 3 or 4 speeches along the film explaining why he wanted superman dead. It wasn't even implied, he just said it.

Fuck off.
>>
>>68236180
The Dark Knight Rises came out after the Avengers, and got great reviews. Explain how that fits into your narrative.
>>
>>68234248
Sure I'll share my story, OP. Me and a couple friends that actually like DC went to see BvS in the hopes that it would even remotely deliver on the capekinomatography promised in the first trailer. It failed miserably.
>>
Yeah, I got curious if it really sucked, according to "reviewers", but partially I wanted to see it (because it's a fucking BvS movie), whether it sucked or not.

I'm starting to see a pattern here, called negative meme-ism. Using hate to generate talk, then pulling the rug under when a crowd finally forms. Blizzard did it with the "Tracer's ass controversy", and I'm ashamed I'm one of those who fell for it, a little bit, although I didn't care really, maybe because I had a gut feeling they are perpetuating this.
>>
>>68236569
This will never be meaningful or interesting, and will never make up for the film's many shortcomings.
>>
>>68237052
speak for yourself
>>
File: bvs.jpg (364 KB, 1248x2800) Image search: [Google]
bvs.jpg
364 KB, 1248x2800
>>68234248

There was a time above
a time before.
There were perfect things
diamond absolutes.
Things fall.
Things on earth.
And what falls
is fallen.

In the dream they took me to the light
a beautiful lie.

>A Zack Snyder slam
>>
File: 1460565529788[1].jpg (658 KB, 2000x3871) Image search: [Google]
1460565529788[1].jpg
658 KB, 2000x3871
How long will it take for plebs to realize that this is a masterpiece?

It's fine by me if they never do.
>>
>>68237398
It won't happen, way too alienating for most people.
>>
>>68234383
did they pay off millions of audience members to give it a terrible word-of-mouth as well?
>>
>>68237398
>>68237433
It's way more than the plebian mind could ever understand
>>
>>68234248
Ive got detailed files

Literally pages and pages of whatsapp arguments i dont want to reveal the girls name in one of the though but basically she says its nothing like the dark knight and the whole film is boring

I had another guy at work ask me why they are fighting

I just dont think people use their brains anymore, i feel fucking intellectual next to some of these people and theyve been university i havent and am a wage slave its fucking depressing me
>>
>>68237398
The opening poem and dead parents retelling was not fucking "masterful" m8.
>>
>>68237647
Only natural.

Stupid people are often fooled by glitzy visuals, not to mention more predisposed to seeing meaning where there is none. Your more educated friends simply understood that the film was shit, whereas you could not comprehend this.
>>
File: imtheboss.jpg (52 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
imtheboss.jpg
52 KB, 480x720
Just saw pic related. It was disjointed as a movie can be. The gags didn't make sense. 2 menopausal women in the front row laughed like escaped mental patients during the entire thing. How does this shit get made? has anyone else seen it? I went with family and had no choice. What's your excuse?

why does she wear the turtleneck?
>>
File: 97sijyob.jpg (50 KB, 408x439) Image search: [Google]
97sijyob.jpg
50 KB, 408x439
>>68237891
>this isnt an ironic post
>>
>>68234248
>Disney and Marvelfags have won this time
>I literally had to go watch it with my grandma

I don't know whats worst, Marvel cucks that create troll threads like this one or /tv/ morons that fall for it
>>
>>68238071
Because it's true you pretentious pseudo-intellectual retard.
You're such an imbecile you can't tell when garbage is garbage simply because it's pretentious as well.
>>
>>68238067
this was supposed to be a new thread but I'm high as the Georgia pines
>>
>>68238158
>calling others psuedo-intellectual
lmao jeez
>>
>>68238199
>Can't even type pseudo
>only replies with memes
Pathetic.
>>
>>68237077

>I like to eat shit
>let us continue to shovel it down and enjoy it
>everyone else is brainwashed
>>
>>68237647
I think you might just be autistic. Your friends sound like they have good heads on their soldiers.
>>
>>68237647

Holy shit. You can't be real.
>>
>>68238246
>actually using /v/-tier analogies
KYS
>>
>being so desperate to assert your favorite spandexfag flick as superior you actually pretend it's deep
>>
>>68238240
I hope you're meming for your own sake.
>>
>>68236569
Some of these themes, like Superman not wanting to be seen as a god, would have been interesting if the film had bothered to delve into them.
>>
>>68238329

(You)
>>
>>68238375
Your capeshit movie is not smart nor deep and if you actually believe that you're simply confirmed for braindead 12 year old.
>>
File: 1330871405103.jpg (33 KB, 400x315) Image search: [Google]
1330871405103.jpg
33 KB, 400x315
Yeah, no. I watched it on opening night and it was fucking awful.

If there's a brainwashing conspiracy going on, and its only goal is to not get people to watch a really shitty movie, I'm okay with that.
>>
>>68238388

Instead Superman is an insubstantial balding sad alien.
>>
>>68238437
It's cute that the notion of something going over your head upsets you so much.
>>
>>68238315
Dude wtf i thought this was a thread to appreciate this film?

Every saying im an autist and my friends have good heads on their soldiers is a piss take specially when in comparison they dont watch films and look for a meaning or even stumble across any, or maybe even empathise with a character which is what films are meant to do right? Cause an emotional reaction reaction if good, action and marvel films for example which all my so called intelligent friends enjoy more are nothing, theres no context and watching bvs i was thouroughly fucking entertained throughout the whole film
>>
>>68238500
What fell over my head? Moby Dick? King Arthur? Caravaggio? A work that does nothing with is allusions and themes except for stating them can fall over someone's head?
This is my problem with your lot, you're culturally bankrupt manchildren and are unironically trying to pass this off as deep.
It's beyond pathetic.
>>
>>68238553
You write like a 12 year-old.
It's nearly impossible to take you seriously.
I don't btw.
>>
>>68238600
I'm presuming just about everything went over your head from the way you act
>>
>I literally had to go watch it with my grandma because all my friends from college didn't want to see it because of the ass feedback.

No you just have no friends.

Everyone I've talked to loves it, though I don't hang out with cucks who would suck Marvel dick so that might be it.
>>
>>68238553

Good for you but pretending these super hero movies are deeper is really fucking dumb.
>>
>>68238671
So you have nothing but pretentiousness just like everyone else that's praising this movie.
Good job on your je-ne-sais-quoi depth, it's obviously there but not for the layman's eye.
>>
>>68238149
>not wanting to have a comfy time with your grandma
are you some kind of faggot?
>>
>>68238722
And you call others a pseudo-intellectual?
>>
>>68238826
>Actually claiming a superhero movie is 2deep4u
>gets offended when called pseudo-intellectual.
You fanboys are rich.
>>
>>68234248

I told a coworker that the movie would go over the head of casuals but that I liked it.

He came back after the weekend and said he and his wife watched it twice.
>>
>>68234248
Dkek here

I personally liked it, the ONLY thing I find laughably incorrect is how negative the "fresh" meter is on RT for BvS. but I can admit that the ratings are more accurate. the movie is a 5/10, possibly 7/10 max. I can only hope for Snyder to fuck off.

I still have faith.
>>
>>68238876
You're too boring to be offensive
>>
Let's be honest, who here actually paid to watch BvS? Did all that marketing really lure you in?
>>
File: this post.jpg (51 KB, 820x600) Image search: [Google]
this post.jpg
51 KB, 820x600
>>68234248
Take your risperdal m8
>>
>>68239025
You're too braindead to even try to offend me.
I mean you like BvS.
That's like eating glue in middle school.
>>
File: wojak cowboy.png (222 KB, 1011x1049) Image search: [Google]
wojak cowboy.png
222 KB, 1011x1049
>>68234248
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>68236210
Bummer... I think I'll call my grandma now. Thanks anon.
>>
>>68239106
Are you autistic? what the fuck response is that lmao
>>
>>68239031
Saw it with my friend. It was entertaining and baffling.
>>68239185
>tfw /tv/ is at the level of facebook now
>>
I went with a friend who's a huge superman fan and he said it wasn't as bad as people are saying, and that I'd appreciate it since I read comics.

I'm a Batman fan and I fuckin loved the movie.

So we both liked it. I don't see what the issue is.
>>
>>68239208
>implying you should put in more energy than shitposting when talking to people like this
>>
>>68239185
As I said, you're too braindead to offend me.
Where's all that bravado from three posts ago?
Stop trying, go rewatch BvS and let uncle Snyder tell you what his movies mean in plain English instead so that you feel like mr. Smarty pants again.
>>
>>68235079
>letting someone leverage sex over you

doesn't even matter what your opinion is familia
>>
>>68239303
you're not even being consistent anymore
>>
>>68239276
You are comic book fans, ie. the lowest common denominator.
>>
>>68239415
Do I have to be consistent in my shitposts mr smarty pants? What's that "consistency" you speak of? Clearly you don't know what it means, you praise DC movies but what are you even trying to say with consistency tho? Am I holding an argument? Last time I checked, I was shitposting.
>>
>>68239491
That's video game players
>>
>>68234248
I thought this movie was legitimately great. It saddens me that we appear to be reaching some intellectual rock-bottom where people actually believe that when someone points out something they didn't catch, they're trying to make them feel stupid and respond to it with hostility. It's the end result of participation-trophy culture, in my opinion. Anytime anyone or anything challenges their little self-assured comfort zones where they're the "smartest bestest specialest little snowflake ever," they lash out like the petulant children they've allowed themselves to become.

It's anti-intellectualist culture, anons. Fear it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-intellectualism
>>
>>68234383
>Source: my ass

And I even almost trusted this website when it started going autism mode about paid critics.
>>
>>68239520
>this complete lack of self-awareness
wew
>>
>>68236409
scientists were testing the kryptonite
and were examining zod's body.

How far back do you want the film the go with an explanation?
Why did batman wake up
his alarm clock went off
why did his alarm clock go off
because he set it the day before
why did he do that
so he could wake up
why did he want to wake up
ETC

I mean you could do this for literally every film ever made.
>>
>>68239534
That's your precise reaction when you get told time and time again that stating themes and motifs in-dialogue and then doing nothing with them is the opposite of an intellectual film
You're so anti-intellectual and fancy yourself smart and a special snowflake so much that you unironically believe that your capeshit movie not getting any praise is a cultural problem.
It's not. You're uncultured swine. Watch Greenaway if you want actual allussions to rennaissance paintings that they do something with.
>>
>>68239566
Wew lad I won :^)
>>
>>68239727
i have the last word though
>>
>>68239773
But do you?
>>
>>68239790
not yet
>>
>>68239859
You do now anon. I'm tired and I had no actual argument in the first place.
Sorry for wasting your time.
>>
>>68239669
Really? This is me: >>68237181

Rip it apart. Tell me how it's not a recurring motif throughout both MoS and BvS and then hand wave it away as coincidence and that I'm connecting dots that just aren't there.
>>
>>68239966
It astounds me when people think MoS/BvS's main thematic selling point is just superficial-level God allusions.

I'm pretty bad at analyzing films and even I saw past that.
>>
>>68235079
These stories always have that jump the shark moment that is funny af
>>
>>68239966
I'm not saying that they aren't there. I'm saying that they're blatant and heavy-handed and that recognizing them isn't a proof of intellect when the movie is hitting you over the head with its motifs to the point where they state them ("If superman is all-powerful then he can't be absolutely good" "I have enough power to handle concepts themselves and tell you what things are") it's all shown before it's told so why saying it? Go full subtle or do nothing at all, stating your themes is insulting the intelligence of your viewers.
>>
>>68240135
What if it's being said by a man who doesn't believe he's talking to a god?
>>
File: 1459391623724.jpg (123 KB, 1916x806) Image search: [Google]
1459391623724.jpg
123 KB, 1916x806
>>68239534
STOP INFALLIBLE SHITPOSTER
>>
>>68240135
>>68240165

What if the point is that Superman *isn't * a god and isn't trying to be one?
>>
>>68240165
How does that change that they're stating their themes in-dialogue? I'm not discussing the validity of the themes that are being tackled (despite the movie doing nothing with them in the whole third act), i'm saying that they're heavy-handed and the film is hitting you over the head with them in its entirety. It's not subtle, and it'd be passable if they did something with them.
>>
>>68240280
Who do you think is stating their theme exactly? Lex certainly isn't.
>>
>>68234330
Same thing here senpai
>>
>>68240316
Lex has several speeches in which he states what the movie is trying so hard to convey visually: Power is not the same as willpower; heroes are our contemporary myths; and neither Batman nor Superman are what they seem.
>>
File: zack-snyder-batman-superman.jpg (164 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
zack-snyder-batman-superman.jpg
164 KB, 670x377
I stepped out of the theater after watching Batman v Superman Dawn of Justiceâ„¢ and literally fell to my knees and thrust my arms into the air.

"SNYDER!!!!" I cried.

I cried so much for the first time in my life.

I went in to the movies jaded and cynical after reading all the /tv/ posts how much Snyder was a hack, Man of Murder, Stop my invincible son and expected absolutely trash from the movie but I was wrong. So wrong.

I couldn't believe the masterpiece I had just witnessed. I felt like throughout the entire film Snyder himself was speaking to me, thru Metropolis and Gotham, his love and dedication was there. He assured me that a new era of cape movies has arrived, a new era to save us from these lackluster regurgitated capeshit movies we are accustomed to.

During the battle with Doomsday, the people around me were so enthralled and were convulsing and speaking in tongues, their spit and tears flying everywhere, some landing on me, but I didn't care. I was already in full spasm from the orgasmic capekinography I was seeing.

As the movie ended, everyone in the cinema cried. Like wailing and sorrowful crying. Nobody said a word but everyone in there had the same feeling. "Forgive us Snyder for we do not know what we have done"

In all seriousness this a solid 12/10.

I'm still wiping my tears as I try to relive that moment, I'm afraid I will never experience this exhilarating joy and sadness ever again in my life.

Thank you Snyder... Thank you...
>>
>>68240316
Come to think of it, the only person who really does is Bruce.
>>
>>68234248
your shitpost worries me anon because there might be some retard that can take this seriously.
BvS was a disaster plot wise and with the edition, with some actors destroying their parts like Goldberg's Luthor.
Hack Znyder did what he does, the fighting scenes are the best part of the movie, but it was a mediocre action flick, because capeshit in the core is just fucking action/comedy flicks, stop the capekino bullshit.
so tell me, your grandma enjoyed this? mine enjoyed Ant man and GotG.
>>
>>68235880
You marvelkiddies are either turbo normalfags or really fucking pathetic neckbeards. Listen here: I NEVER watched a Snyder film before, I NEVER liked superheroes or superheroes comics and I still liked the goddamn movie. You people are so manipulable your mere existance makes the world a worse place. Know what else? Everyone that was talking shit about the movie after it ended in the cinema was having trouble understanding the most basic shit you could think about, so yes, you people ARE braindead.
>>
>>68240316
Lex does, throughout the film.
>>
>>68240395
As a point of fact, Lexis one of the only people who outright refers to Clark in supernatural terms, and the only reason he does so is to play on the fears and beliefs of others. Every interaction Lex has with other characters is him manipulating them to the point where they ask him what he wants. It's only then that he speaks his desires and only in the most literal and immediate of terms. He wants, in this order:

An import license
Access to the ship
Access to Zod's remains
Bruce's head

Those are the only occasions where Lex speaks the unvarnished truth, because reducing you to the point where you're ready to give him what he wants is the point he feels he's already won.

To get you to that point, he's willing to misrepresent himself, the facts, and play on any paranoia and fear he thinks you harbor. All his talk of gods is merely that - just talk.
>>
>>68240672
so you're saying that he was a manipulative bastard that only used the talk of gods to appeal to his listener's own superstitions on Superman and had no such belief of his own? I think you're overthinking it, I think he simply had his doubts and a simple hypothesis: Clark Kent is not all-powerful.
>>
>>68240823
No, I don't believe he thought of Clark in terms all that different from how he thought of everyone else he interacted with - one more person who had something he wanted. He wants Bruce's head from Clark. Why? Well that's a whole other can of worms, isn't it?
>>
>>68240823
>>68240924

Look back on >>68237181 and tell me where I'm headed with this. Think about all the disparate elements that people keep calling "quirky, random, fedora-tipping Lex" and see how they all add up to a grander scheme.
>>
>>68240924
Luthor does have a primal supersticious fear towards Superman, both that and the shoes of his father are what turned him into the nervous wreck that he is, he decides to confront those two things at the same time after his father's passing, this is made evident by his lines about taking away all of the furniture in his personal room, except for that one painting of falling rebel angels that he is hanging upside down.
In retrospect, despite him stating the thematic elements of the painting in plain dialogue, it is pretty great.
>>
>>68241481
I disagree. I believe that Lex's primary motivation is getting people to give him what he wants, whatever it is they have to give. That includes Clark as well. He doesn't ultimately care if you believe why he wants those things. Your inability to figure it out, to see the bigger picture, just serves to reinforce his own intellectual superiority.

"'Psychotic' is a three-syllable word for ideas too big for small minds."
>>
>>68234248
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR BROS MARVEL JUST MAKES SHITTY MOVIES FOR CHAD AND STACY TO FUCK DURING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Why would this be though?
Is it because there's some sort of message in it that TPTB don't want people thinking about?
I saw it and I thought it was pretty good desu, I liked the fresh take on Batman.
>>
>>68241734
Lex Luthor talks about the shadow of his father and makes a passing comment about how that put him in relation to Superman in the scene in the fireplace room, which is what I believe one of his few sincere moments in the movie, along with his meltdown at the end of his speech in the reunion in his house where he betrays himself and implies that he feels impotent and resentful.
>>
>>68237286
>bvs beginning
>what falls is fallen
>TDK series
>"why do we fall, master wayne"
>"so we can get back up"
>mfw at the end of the BvS film batman returns to diamond absolutes in terms of his morality of being a hero

10/10 kino
>>
>>68235079

You can watch the movie alone you know?
>>
>>68242034
What specific dialogue are you referring to? All I remember him saying was how he'd kept the room exactly as his father left it("the magical thinking of orphan boys"). At no point did I get the impression that he equated Clark with his father in any way.
>>
>>68242067
Fucking A.
>>
>>68242067
Except no he didn't. He was still a remorseless murderer. He's still stuck in the hole looking up at "the time above," and there was nothing in the movie to indicate that he no longer thought that being in the light was "a beautiful lie."

>what falls is fallen
He's a cynical piece of shit, and they're intentionally removing the optimism from BB because muh grimdark batman
>>
>>68242450
"Men are still good." "I failed him in life. I won't fail him in his death." Elects to not brand Lex.
>>
>>68242190
I'd have to rewatch it to recall any specific dialogue at this point, I remember a line about his father being a great man, I'll rewatch it again tomorrow but I'm positive that Luthor is a nervous wreck because of his father's shadow and his fear of Superman.
It doesn't invalidate what you're saying though, you're saying that he only cares about what he can get from others, and that he reinforces his intellectual superiority when others can't see the big picture of his entire plan, and I believe that what I previously said is where the behaviour stems from, his own sense of inadequacy
Zero motivations my ass.
>>
>>68242647
I hear you. I think he was attempting to pull off his "Great Philanthropist" shtick on a global scale by creating a new "alien menace" in Clark and having his own Justice League save the world from it.
>>
I put off seeing this movie for the longest time because of the way it got trashed but i finally got around to seeing it today and i liked it. Its not a perfect movie but it definintly wasn't bad. Id say it was an objective 6 or 7 out of 10 but an 8 out of 10 in my book
>>
>>68234248
I've witnessed people coming back from it and saying things from it sucks to it's mediocre. That honestly has more meaning for me than the critics, who could easily be bribed, or accounts on RT, which could easily be puppets one way or the other. But someone who has paid money for the movie, and comes back saying they didn't feel like it was worth the cost of admission may have bad taste, but you can be relatively sure of honesty.
>>
>>68243907
My first time, I thought it was enjoyable overall, but something kept tickling at the back of my mind, so I went to see it again. It all clicked for me in the flood scene. Since then, it's all fallen into place for me and I now consider MoS and BvS to be two of the absolute finest comic book movies ever made.
>>
>>68242450
>] [Auto] 10 new posts
you missed the core of batman's arc in his film. like 99 percent of the audience you failed to grasp the deeper meaning in anything that fell across your eyes for the 155 minutes
>>
>>68244247
not that guy but when i saw it the only clear thoughts i had were
>this absolutely does not deserve the shit its getting
>this is weird as fuck
>a-are they really doing what i think they're doing

i'm hoping i can see it with my parents, who i'm mostly confident haven't been primed by what has been said about it. really interested in what my dad says in particular, i wonder how he'll react to the whole redemption thing. and if he'll take superman's death the same way i have, an indictment on real world christianity
>>
File: 1439821485226.jpg (33 KB, 453x500) Image search: [Google]
1439821485226.jpg
33 KB, 453x500
>>68239527
Video games have better writing than comic books and that's fucking saying something.
>>
>>68244247
my second viewing made me absolutely love it.

i wasn't a fan of the doomsday fight/most of lois lane's utilization. other than that I enjoyed all of it. I also loved MoS and it's one ofthe few comic book movies i can actually go back to rewatch and still feel engaged.
>>
>>68244531

>that's saying something
>implying vidkino hasn't been one of the best narrative forms in years
>>
>>68244524
I think I get your meaning.

This guy died being a hero to not only save you, but to inspire you to be heroes as well. Now are you going to follow through or just sit back and glorify his example and miss the point entirely?

Something along those lines?
>>
>>68235306
Honestly no one gives me a reason beside "HE DIDNT SAVE HIS DAD". The film was the first time I felt like I was watching a true Superman film
>>
File: acting1.jpg (1 MB, 4096x5120) Image search: [Google]
acting1.jpg
1 MB, 4096x5120
>>68235306
>>
File: acting2.gif (4 MB, 800x334) Image search: [Google]
acting2.gif
4 MB, 800x334
>>68244788
>>
File: holyshitkek.gif (3 MB, 325x349) Image search: [Google]
holyshitkek.gif
3 MB, 325x349
>>68244825
>>
File: youreafaggot.gif (3 MB, 300x322) Image search: [Google]
youreafaggot.gif
3 MB, 300x322
>>68244853
KEK
>>
>>68244731
In regards to that scene, I think there's something really smart going on with all the Pa Kent scenes,

I think they're designed in a way to not only inform the current plot, but also to elicit emotional responses similar to what Clark would have been experiencing at the time they occurred, For example:

Young Clark: dad is a mix of wise, loving father and protector.

Tween Clark: dad might , , , *not* be perfect?

Teen Clark: my parents are idiots and I'm the smartest person to ever live.

And the mountaintop scene serves to tell us that Clark's finally reached an age where he can fully appreciate the wisdom in the upbringing he had.
>>
>>68244788
>post image of faces with no context
WOW

SUCH ARGUMENT

MUCH MEME
>>
File: masterofsubtlety.png (958 KB, 1280x540) Image search: [Google]
masterofsubtlety.png
958 KB, 1280x540
>Man of Steel
>>
File: subtlemeaning2.jpg (29 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
subtlemeaning2.jpg
29 KB, 1280x720
>>68244956
>>
>>68244956
You need to tell me what that means before you dismiss its subtlety.

Surprise me.
>>
>>68244727
yeah, precisely that, with more implications as well. that's one of the places where i think the movie is totally unique, as i don't think there's been a movie that's tackled that idea from that angle.
>>
File: subtlemeaning3.jpg (22 KB, 600x250) Image search: [Google]
subtlemeaning3.jpg
22 KB, 600x250
>>68244978
>>
>>68234248
hilarious post but there is some truth to this

It's scary how fast public opinion can be manipulated on things just like in politics for example

I imagine a certain race of handrubbing people are behind this because Ben Al-flecki is so pro-muslim and probably pro-palestine and shit
>>
>>68244956
>>68244978
>>68245001
Snyder is truly a hack
>>
File: masterfuldirection.gif (3 MB, 450x350) Image search: [Google]
masterfuldirection.gif
3 MB, 450x350
>>
>>68244985
>needs to be spoonfed the """""""SUBTEXT""""""" of hack snyduck's imagery
>>
File: manofsears.png (262 KB, 675x422) Image search: [Google]
manofsears.png
262 KB, 675x422
>>
>>68245044
Why don't you read this thread first and then tell me who needs the spoonfeeding?
>>
File: manof711.png (507 KB, 1024x428) Image search: [Google]
manof711.png
507 KB, 1024x428
>>68245063
>>
File: stopinvincibleson.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
stopinvincibleson.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>68245091
>>
>>68245063
i like how the movie makes a point of destroying places it's supposed to be advertising

shrug.emoji.pepe
>>
File: butyeah.gif (3 MB, 430x180) Image search: [Google]
butyeah.gif
3 MB, 430x180
>>68245126
>>
>>68235079
kek
>>
>>68235079
Oh. My. God. This is exactly what happened to me too. In my case, it was a group of suspiciously well dressed "teenagers". We ended up watching zootopia instead. When I exited the cinema, they were still there milling around the lobby.
>>
>>68245138

>Hack Znyder checking in
>>
>>68245066
You asked what Supes looking determined juxtaposed with stained glass window could possibly mean. I think I know who's the one with a defect.
>>
>>68238500
lmao people on here actually think pretending to like capeshit makes them smart. /tv/ is such a meme
>>
I cant really tell how many levels of irony are involved with some of the posts here
>>
>>68244956
>>68244978
what's wrong with this

I hate this "muh symbolism must be hidden like a puzzle or riddle to be good"
>>
>>68244956
what's the meaning of this scene anon? why is it framed the way it is?
>>68244978
and what is the meaning of this?
>>
File: Lex-Luthor-halo.jpg (43 KB, 800x333) Image search: [Google]
Lex-Luthor-halo.jpg
43 KB, 800x333
>>68241227
I see the janitor deleted another thread where I posted this. Let's see if the trend continues,

Lex's Halo

Here we see Lex at the party honoring his philanthropic endeavors. His party. At his house. With a guest list of sycophants he approved. In that environment surrounded by that particular crowd, even Lex gets a halo, but notice it's a little crooked, a little too obviously fake? It's nothing at all like what we see associated with Clark. Ultimately, it is this that Lex covets and schemes to steal from Clark, who would gladly shed it if he were able.

Repeatedly throughout both films, we're treated to religious iconography associated with Clark. It's not there to drub us over the head with "Superman = God;" it's there to remind us that Clark's nature(alien) and his environment(Earth) conspire to present Clark in a god-like manner despite his efforts to the contrary. Quick refresher: what is it that makes him Superman again?

In BvS, we're treated to scenes where the crowd reaches out reverently to Clark as if seeking to touch a religious icon. We're given a montage of miraculous rescues while celebrities debate how the paradigm has shifted in light of there being a Superman, pondering mankind's new place in it, and the only one worried about Superman's proper place in it is Superman himself.

In the fire rescue, he lands smiling, returning the victim to her family, only to have that smile melt into a frown of doubt and frustration when the crowd reaches out to him in adulation, he turns away from it, troubled by the implications. It's only when we reach the flood scene that he seems to become fully aware of what he's witnessing - people treating him like the "man in the sky" coming to solve all their problems, an image he very much does not wish to project.
>>
>>68235980
More fluff pls
>>
>>68245453
don't even care about snyder but this muh not subtle tirade is completely pretentious.
symbolism is for the most part not subtle at all, as part of the point of using symbolism is in having the audience recognize it so you can play with or otherwise use it's meaning for your own devices.
the equivalence here doesn't even matter because none of these people are actually picking up the meaning snyder is conveying. they're reading a sentence and only pick up a word while being oblivious to it's place within the sentence

and him drifting out of the ship with arms down would have looked awkward as fuck
>>
File: kino god.png (397 KB, 630x472) Image search: [Google]
kino god.png
397 KB, 630x472
>>68235980
>Did you explain that a film doesn't need stuff like establishing shots or pacing or cohesive storytelling?

>Artists n-need to play by the rules!

Zack looks down and whispers, "no."
>>
>>68236055

If The Dark Knight came out today people probably wouldn't like it.
>>
>>68245668
i remember my favorite thing about it was that the good guy loses
>>
>>68238067

What are all the anti-BvS posters here going to say when Ghostbusters gets a 90% fresh?
>>
File: eva fuck you.jpg (98 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
eva fuck you.jpg
98 KB, 500x667
>>68239669
>That's your precise reaction when you get told time and time again that stating themes and motifs in-dialogue and then doing nothing with them is the opposite of an intellectual film

The fact that you think that you need to "do something with" motifs shows you're a fucking moron.
>>
>>68239966 was referencing info now contained in >>68245523.
>>
>be DC
>make a shitty movie
>critics say it's shit
>the audience didn't like it
>word gets around
>neckbeards still defend your product on a forum about asian drawings
That being said, why did DC cram so much into 1 movie? I mean now the justice leaguegets formed with characters we either don't know or don't care about.
>>
>>68246149
Because Lex's plan went to shit before he could form the Justice League himself, with two notable no-shows.
>>
>>68237398
>>68237433
>>68237576

Pleb here.
Never read a comic in my life, didn't see man of steel because heard it was shit. Wasn't going to watch BvS because again hear it was shit and some friends say it too (they even didn't watched, they repeated shit from the internet). I like Marvel movies and always liked more Marvel characters than DC ones.
Decided to watch MoS for some reason on the second week after BvS was released. Realised that I made a mistake years ago for not watching it in the cinema, talk to /tv/ in some thread and ask a few things to some anon, more than nothing about CGI, he said it was ok, so still with some little fear decided to go to the cinema to watch BvS.
The opening scene comes as I feel a little shiver in my back, I say to myself, thank god I come to watch this.
Ending scenes of MoS comes, heart start racing.
I still like Marvel movies but DC is diferent, I felt it more like a film.
Definitely will suport more DC movies, at the same time I watch Marvel ones.

Sorry to ask, As I said I'm a pleb and never read a comic.
Did Snyder did a bad work? I didn't feel it if so. I somehow feel bad it didn't get more money and better ratings.
Is DC universe films in danger of being canceled. I like Superheroes movies this way as much I like marvel ones the other way they are done, It feels nice to have different spectres for superheroes movies.
>>
I went with a friend from work. I truly hated it but Ben Affleck was brilliant and I'm going to give the director's cut a go to redeem itself.
>>
>>68246857
Snyder and Goyer are the worst pair.

Solo Batman written and directed by Affleck and also co-written by some other guy I'm told is cool will be the best DC and Batman movie to date and purely because Snyder and Goyer aren't involved.
>>
File: whatthefuckinghellishedoing.gif (2 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
whatthefuckinghellishedoing.gif
2 MB, 240x180
>>68235079

Shitposting like this deserves some kind of nation-wide IP ban. There is literally no hope for your country if someone from there posts things like this.

>>68235834
>>68236777
>>68239401
>>68245185

Ban these people too.
>>
mod, remember that favor you owe me? yeah? okay, ban this guy >>68247043
thanks
>>
>>68246857
people here are too caught up in superficial details to make an accurate assessment of those movies. and this place mostly functions as a hivemind anyway.
>>
>>68246857
I'm glad you enjoyed them. I love them both and think they bring a lot to the table.
>>
>>68246943
>>68247211
>>68247297

I'm waiting a lot from future DC movies now.

>and this place mostly functions as a hivemind

Yes after watching BvS decided that I will go to the cinema no mather what anons said, MoS was the last movie I missed.
I'm NOT making that same mistake again.
>>
There is also the other option: the movie is actually shit.
>>
>>68234248
I was thinking about killing myself but this movie hit me in the feels just right.
>>
>>68234248
>image.jpg
>>
File: 01-Bad-Santa-Horiz.jpg (18 KB, 326x284) Image search: [Google]
01-Bad-Santa-Horiz.jpg
18 KB, 326x284
I don't care about marvel
I don't trust none of those big jew movie corporations weither its WB or Disney. Fuck them both. And fuck you shill.
The faster your capeshit hype dies - the better.
First will go DC. Then Marvel.

I just don't give a fuck about capeshit
I hate your manchild pathetic colourfull clowns any of their kind
And they everywhere, polluting tv, internet, RL.
Same way I hate Star Wars

Die and be forgotten.
>>
>>68235079
You absolutely must watch it. I've heard that Disney are so desperate that they're actually paying people to do this at larger movie theaters. They could well have been paid shills. It may seem like this is a waste of money but it absolutely isn't, you saw how effective they are, just imagine how many people they prevented from seeing this amazing piece of cinema on a single night.

It's tragic that we live in a world where this is considered acceptable.
>>
>>68248366
>BvS
>capeshit

Please, don't sully genuine capekino with comparisons to Marvel capeshit.
>>
>>68245453
>what's wrong with this
It was already retarded when they did that in Superman Returns. A second helping of that crap isn't an improvement.
>>
>>68249157
Even Superman Returns beats the shit out of Marvel crap. It's almost embarrassing for Marvel.
>>
>go to cinema
>get ticket for BvS
>there's quite a few people in there! about 80% full
I'm sitting near the back and right before the movie starts two big burly guys come in with Mickey ears on like you get at disneyworld and sit down near me, stone cold expressions.
>trailer for civil war comes on and they are cheering like crazy.
>movie starts
>they are talking loudly, booing superman, making fake farting noises.
>some guy complains to the cinema staff
>poor staff guy goes to confront them but they stare him down, he looks visibly shaken
>they carry on with their shit and one by one people leave the cinema and demand their money back.
>movie ends and it's just me and the 2 burly guys left
>I can see them out of the corner of my eye stalking me to my car
>I started to panic
>they peel off and and go somewhere else
>laugh it off, realize I'm imagining things
>go to get in my car
>see something on the front of it
>it's a fucking iron man bumper sticker

We need to put a stop to this. 1984 on the horizon fellas
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.