[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
Which of these movies will save DC?

Do we have to wait until 2019 for DC to challenge Marvel?
>>
Literally only Batfleck can save them. They should put everything else on hold and just work on that.
>>
BIG Ben will save DC.
>>
>>68233166
only Bankruptcy can save DC now.
>>
File: 4EikWyY.jpg (77 KB, 511x634) Image search: [Google]
4EikWyY.jpg
77 KB, 511x634
there is no saving DC, best hope they have now is tanking HARD and somehow taking Marvel down with them in a kamikazee attack, ending capeshit forever.

one can only dream...
>>
>YOU KNOW THAT MOVIE YOU THOUGHT SUCKED THAT WAS DIRECTED BY ZACK SNYDER?!?

>HERE IS HIS NEXT MOVIE WITH AWESOME NEW CHARACTERS THAT YOU SAW FOR 30 SECONDS!

>EL FLASHO!
>NIGGABOT!
>GUY WHO RAPED THE MOTHER OF BURGERS!
>>
Marvel should buy DC
>>
>>68233166
I think Suicide Squad will make the money and will be well received by the general audience, which will sustain them for a while, hopefully the other movies are good or else they might have bail.
>>
>>68233166
I was thinking I might make a discussion video about this later. It's all dependent on Suicide Squad. It could do well, but everything hinges on that right now. I hope it does well.

Also, they'll probably push Suicide Squad off by a year, I highly doubt it'll stick to a 2017 release date.
>>
>I KNOW YOU COULDN'T GET ENOUGH OF THE GREAT WRITING IN THE HIT MOVIE PAN!

>SO HERE IS WONDER WOMAN! WRITTEN BY THE SAME GUY!!
>>
batfleck solo film will bring about the dawn of capekino. and all this quipshit will be thrown away
>>
Snyder's inevitable suicide is DC's last chance
>>
>>68233166

i'm excited for Suicide Squad, Shazam and Green Lantern 2.0, zero interest in the rest, Snyder has ruined Justice League already

would normally be excited for Flash but >Ezra Miller
>>
>>68233315
>Is this... Themyscira?
>>
>>68233291
they should get back the rights to Batman/Superman and all the other characters. DC clearly has no idea how to handle those.
>>
>>68233314
You mean Justice League right, Suicide Squad is coming out in the summer
>>
>>68233315
But Wonder Woman is a woman, so people will be afraid to criticize it.
>>
>>68233166

If Suicide is good it will be the first step, but Batfleck should be able to stabilize the DC Movie Universe. However they risk to be too much Batman centric, so individual movies need to perform well and be truly profitable. WB needs to be more budget aware from now on.
>>
>>68233314
It's coming out this August
>>
File: 1456711599740.png (27 KB, 186x208) Image search: [Google]
1456711599740.png
27 KB, 186x208
>>68233166
>JL movie before any of those standalones
>>
>>68233408
My mistake, yes, I meant Justice League. They only just started filming it, and it's due for November next year.
>>
>>68233166
Suicide Squad will make money and even get a fresh rating.
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 640x487) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 640x487
>>68233166
holy shit, is this real? is that all they have? at this point Marvel can make 3 sequels from a spin-off and still outperform DC.
>>
>>68233166

If Snyder is still slated to direct Justice League then it's going to crash any hopes of DC making a solidified universe and WB's pocketbooks with no survivors.

The seriously need to change up each directors like Marvel does and focus on writers.
>>
>>68233452
Yeah, that's pretty quick order and everything I read said MoS and BvS were 3+ hours long before they were edited down, which is cool if he had all the time in the world, but he doesn't.
>>
Wow, it's just fucking retarded how many of these movies they are gonna make. When will the age of capeshit end?
>>
>>68233291

*Disney should by DC

Marvel is just a subsidiary of Disney at this point.

Also, while they'd probably handle it really well I'd rather not Disney literally own every successful movie franchise in the known universe. They're too big as it stands now.

Warner needs to kick that bitch off their board who's letting her husband Snyder fuck what could be a huge franchise opportunity for the whole company. I can't believe they signed him one for TWO fucking major movies when Man of Steel got middling review and mediocre profits. Bonehead decisions.
>>
>>68233166
Aquaman, flash, cyborg, and green lantern will all be cancelled
>>
>>68233659

Makes sense with Marvel since they've been planning this for over 10 fucking years.

It's really lackluster when you see Warner Brother's attempt at it since it's quite obviously a ME TOO plan and the flaws in their attempts are quite evident. Very little planning went into this. It was just a board meeting, shoving money into it, making calls, and getting out there as fast as they could to make big bucks to counter Marvel's well-planned juggernaut.
>>
DC should just stick to the TV and animated straight to video release, that's the niche where Disney doesn't really have much sway.
>>
They should just go with separate storylines. Flash movie needs a good action/mystery director. Green Lantern needs a off the wall director to make it work. Aquaman needs Cameron.
>>
>>68233166
I just want DC to stop making movies so I can stop feeling embarrassed to say I'm a DC fan.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.