[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
>>
>Knows the Na'vi use spears and arrows as their primary weapons
>Don't install arrow-proof windows in your assault vehicles

James Cameron is a hack. The Na'vi should have been demolished by the humans but he had to pull a deus ex machina out of his ass and have Fern Gully come to the rescue.

Fuck Avatar.
>>
No.
>>
>>68232368
Nah. Avatar was shit and is barely remembered.
>>
>Excrement 2: Still hangin'
>>
>>68232868

I don't think you understand how strong the Na'vi are
>>
>>68232368
No, why should it be anyway? First one owns its success to the 3D gimmick being introduced.
>>
>>68232368
If it makes the world feel real like the first movie did I don't see anything wrong.

Even if it was a rehash of a million different movies the visuals were great, I'm hype.
>>
This will be 3.33 all over again.
>>
>>68233012
I don't think you understand easy it would have been to just build all vehicles out of metal and use monitors and cameras to see out of them.
>>
>>68232868

This.

They need a mineral underground and for some reason they only decided to actually go get it at the end of the movie because somehow, teaching the savages to read or something would have worked too.

No. Just no, there's enough high budget drivel.
>>
Na'vi vs Quarritch Army when. Since its the second, JC would amp up the action.
>>
>>68233040
Avatar was a beautiful and vivid movie Anon, hopefully Cameron can once again redefine visual fidelity with Avatar 2
>>
>>68233467
>Since its the second, JC would amp up the action.

The old Cameron sure, the new one is just going to head to Pandora's oceans and do a bunch of awesome underwater shit.

>that feel when no Xeno version of Apocalypto

There have to be some asshole cunty Na'vi out there that love eating the flesh of their own people and shit
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.