[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He made the first Superhero film that could actually be taken
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1458976039732.jpg (59 KB, 599x406) Image search: [Google]
1458976039732.jpg
59 KB, 599x406
He made the first Superhero film that could actually be taken seriously. He made a masterpiece that genuinely made you care about the characters but the world wasn't read for cape-kino, /tv/ you were right. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. He's not a capeshit director. He's a cape-kino guardian. A cape-kino director. He's based Snyder.
>>
>the film and all of its subplots suddenly stop for 5 minutes just so wonder woman can introduce each member of the justice league

Anybody that defends this trash is a moron or a contrarian pseduo film buff.

This shit isn't even a film it's just a launchpad to try and jumpstart a cinematic universe. It's essentially a product. This is the Amazing Spider-Man 2 all over again; cramming a bunch of shit into a film in an ill-advised attempt to create a cinematic universe. It's amazing how these rival studios don't understand that Marvel built their empire over the years, film by film. When will they learn? This shit doesn't happen overnight. You can't just jump into the team-up film with all the heroes. You have to earn it. You have to strive towards it. Establish those solo films and build your AESTHETIC.
>>
>using a quote from the superior Batman film for your damage control nonsense

The irony.
>>
>>67474221
Nice try marvel drone, but any criticism for this film can be tripled for any heavily market researched marvel film. Oh and nice copypasta.
>>
>>67474152
>Batman doesn't kill

Fuck that. He's going to kill like 50 people.
>>
>>67474256
>bale is the superior batman

Holllllyyyyyy fuck.
>>
>>67474152
>that could actually be taken seriously
that's nice, have you finished cleaning your room, you have swim practice
>>
File: NEPB3pu7fyeBST_1_b.jpg (47 KB, 600x316) Image search: [Google]
NEPB3pu7fyeBST_1_b.jpg
47 KB, 600x316
This will be regarded as his seminal work. In 10 years time people will look back on BvS as height of cinema for decade this decade. A truly transcendent experience.

Clearly the world is not ready for Capekino
>>
Capeshit is anti-art

All of you capeshitters should be gassed and shot
>>
>>67474152

This movie was GARBAGE and anyone if objectively good taste wants capeshit films and Disney live action films to crash and burn as a whole

>Felt like watching a vine, jumped all over the place and the scenes were awkwardly short
>Terrible acting
>Horrendous dialogue
>Unnecessarily long
>All the feels in the movie felt forced

Literally the worst movie I've seen in the last few years. I hope they start making real movies and capeshit dies
>>
>>67474423
But this isn't cape shit, this is cape-kino my friend. Big difference.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rdc6QjBNOOU&list=PLBKadB95sF44vjNzNABcYoF_7ae6lAgJM&index=13
>>
>>67474311
Your dubs confirms he is
>>
>>67474152
What the fuck is this stupid fucking capekino meme?
>>
>>67474456
eat a bullet please
>>
>>67474457
My dubs was that Affleck was the best Bruce Wayne and Batman ever portrayed on the big screen.

>>67474507
It's ok anon, you aren't ready yet for cape-kino.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (34 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
34 KB, 1280x720
Does anyone remember this?
>>
File: HEHE.png (721 KB, 1396x1047) Image search: [Google]
HEHE.png
721 KB, 1396x1047
>tfw the 3 hour cut will be even better
>>
>>67474584
What did the joker do to you Jason Todd?
>>
>Cape-kino
I don't get this meme
>>
>>67474565
Of course, Unbreakable was great.
>>
>>67474152
>He made the first Superhero film that could actually be taken seriously
Super is like 5 years old though.
>>
>>67474311
He didn't say that, you idiot.
>>
>>67474723
Doesn't really matter because he's saying that the superior batman film in his opinion is better than a film that isn't even a solo batman film. So he's completely fucking retarded and lucky I even responded to his ineptitude.
>>
>>67474152
Zack we're so sorry, please forgive us, in time they will all be made believers.
>>
>>67474152

No it's not. This isn't a competent movie.

There are a lot of great ideas and concepts at play within the movie, like the Bruce Wayne and Alfred scenes or even things like the Lex party with Bruce and Kent with Alfred in Wayne's ear piece. On their own, a lot of things work. In the context of the movie though? It's a shit show.

I don't care how anyone feels about the tones of the Burton, Schumacher and Nolan movies, but atleast those were made and edited well and actually tell a STORY that you can follow. The pacing, editing and all the concepts that Snyder packed into this makes it frustrating to watch. I was cringing at the decisions that were in this thing. It was like watching a 6 hour rough cut with scenes in there that didn't work and shouldn't have been included.

When you think of all the time and money that was out into this thing, it's insulting. They had THREE fucking years to perfect this movie and clearly have the talent to do so, but they didn't I don't care if there are beautiful shots or great fighting choreography. I don't care if Affleck and Irons give great performances or if there are scenes that feel compelling. The final product is a fucking disjointed mess. It makes me want to be a film editor and director to be perfectly honest. It is that bad.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.