[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tangerine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Tangerine_Quad_r-840x639.jpg (174 KB, 840x639) Image search: [Google]
Tangerine_Quad_r-840x639.jpg
174 KB, 840x639
Don't lie, you liked it.
>>
>>68228495
I downloaded it cause Jay from Red letter media said it was the best film of that yea, Downloaded it without looking it up turn it off in the first 5 mins.
>>
I did like it, and I have no apprehension in admitting I did.
>>
>>68228495
I did actually, one of the best movies of 2015 imo.

I still think trannies are mentally ill scum though
>>
>>68228495
what's not to like? It was a great and well done movie
>>
>>68228495
Yeah, I did like it. Did I lose my mind like some critics? No. Also, it's great that young filmmakers now have cheaper options for equipment but I don't think the iPhone lens thing should factor into anyone's opinion of it.
>>
>>68228495

>The Transgender revenge comedy of the year
>the year

There was more than one?
>>
>>68230061
r u autistic m8?
>>
>>68230157
Critic implies there were multiple tranny comedies,with this one being the best.

Are you dyslectic?
>>
>>68228495
Haven't see it yet. I'm mad that the lead actress beat JJL and the Indie Sprit Awards.
>>
>>68228816
I thought Jay and Mike agreed that ROOM was their favorite of 2015
>>
>>68229780
They had 10000 dollars worth of sound equipment.
>>
File: don't tell me what I can't chew.jpg (42 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
don't tell me what I can't chew.jpg
42 KB, 1280x720
>>68228495
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS6bD3SpIvk
>>
>>68230865

>not being able to rent 10k worth of sound equipment. how poor are you?
>>
The Transgender Revenge Comedy of the Year?
They say that as though it were a category already established in Hollywood. They just casually say that the way someone would say the "best zombie film of the year", or the "best animated film"

A long time ago, I was in Burma. My friends and I were working for the local government. They were trying to buy the loyalty of the tribal leaders by bribing them with tangerines
>>
>>68228495
I liked it.

>>68228816
Jay enjoys black guys.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 355x268) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 355x268
>>68228495
>Want me to go down?
>No, No. I go down on you
>............
>What the fuck is that?
>It's a pussy!
>GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>68230865

I really doubt they PURCHASED all that shit from the movie. I'm guessing they rented it, or hired a sound recordist who owns his own equipment, like literally every other film production does.

$10,000 doesn't add up to shit when it comes to film equipment. A single camera lens can sell for $10,000 or more, but you can RENT a whole kit of them for a few bucks a day.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.