[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did he do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 261x193) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 261x193
Did he do it?
>>
Watch the rest of the show, I ain't spoiling anything
>>
>>68225153
It is possible to be framed and guilty.
>>
Just because the LAPD is incompetent does not make him innocent
>>
>>68225358
Lol moron
>>
File: 1455805130693.jpg (9 KB, 298x212) Image search: [Google]
1455805130693.jpg
9 KB, 298x212
>>68225153
>believing the psyop
>>
he din du nuffin
>>
Juice wouldn't do that
>>
>>68225153
Uh, no. Everyone knows he dindu nuffin.
>>
Absolutely, one hundred percent, without question.

How is the show, was waiting for it to finish before I watch it.
>>
>>68225619
Pretty good, man. I highly recommend it.
>>
a hard question op he wrote a book saying "If i had done it" so i'm assuming he didnt do it otherwise the book would have been called "I did it, heres how"
>>
>>68225664
He didn't write the book. You clearly know nothing about that book or you wouldn't have even worded your sentence in such a manner.

Some author and publisher write this book, pretending to be OJ. They then approach him and say we'll pay you $150k (or whatever it was) to not contest when we claim you wrote the book.
>>
>>68225664
"If i had done it"
>>
>>68225664

>a hard question op he wrote a book saying "If i had done it" so i'm assuming he didnt do it otherwise the book would have been called "I did it, heres how"

Because in the book he goes on to say, "if I had done it, here's how I would have done it," and then describes how he did it.
>>
Possibly the worst goal I've ever seen
>>
>>68225581
It's always the juice.
>>
>>68225664
original title was:

>"they be saying I done do it but I ain't"
>>
The bit in one of the last few episode where Darden loses it at Cochran in the court room and almost gets himself and Marcia thrown out was one of the best depictions of rage I've seen on screen.
>>
>>68225153

You're retarded, black, or both to think he didn't do it.

Now the narrative has been changing to focus on the number of times he was concussed and the likely permanent brain damage that might have led him to nearly decapitate a woman.

But he without question did it.
>>
>>68225619

Sarah Paulson absolutely murders her role. She needs some kind of Emmy shaped golden vibrator.
>>
No. He pleaded not guilty to robbing all those memorabilia at gunpoint the system is biased and racist.
>>
>>68225153
Of course he did it.

Don't be thick, OP.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.