[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Luke Skywalker: Snoke never told you what happened to your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: wrathofthefirstorder.png (524 KB, 673x814) Image search: [Google]
wrathofthefirstorder.png
524 KB, 673x814
>Luke Skywalker: Snoke never told you what happened to your father

>Kylo Ren: I killed him....I killed Han Solo

>Luke Skywalker: No. *I* am your father.
>>
So, we all agree that Kylo-Ren is going to die, right? You can't destroy 5 planets and be allowed to live.
>>
>Kylo proceeds to beat his chest yelling at the top of his lungs, face contorting in some unholy fashion.
>>
>>68225036
> No... That's impossible

>Search your feelings you know it to be true

>NOOOOOOOOOO

>Join me my son and we will save the galaxy as farther and son
>>
>>68225237
He'll probably redeem himself and die while saving Rey
>>
>>68225396
>>68225192
Meant to reply to this guy
>>
>>68225036
My dad works for Star Wars I can confirm this is true all of it
>>
>>68225396
Not before he impregnates Rey.
>>
>>68225192
>You can't destroy 5 planets
Kylo didn't. If anyone General Hux will have to pay for that.
>>
>>68225036
>born from incest
>looks retarded
story checks out
>>
>>68226633

triple dubs confirms.
>>
>>68225036
*vomits profusely*
>>
>>68225192
Oh yeah, those 5 planets we never heard about ever before and which no characters were really upset about and which may as well not have existed in the first place.

Nice job JJ.
>>
>>68225036
I was hoping Rey would be the product of incest. It would her super powers and her inbred appearance.
>>
File: 1438600527689.jpg (81 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1438600527689.jpg
81 KB, 720x720
I just saw TFA not to long ago so I'm not sure if I'm all cauht up on tv's dank meme production

But did anyone notice the lighting when Kylo stabbed Han? Kylo had a small sliver of blue light down the center of his face before he killed him, then it was all covered in red after he stabbed him.

Fucking pottery.
>>
>>68225192
Kylo was controlled by that Voldemort's knock off. Remember all those scenes of Kylo struggling against the light side? It was his inherently good nature trying to freed from Voldemort's mind control. He dindu nuffin.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.