[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're in the club and this guy comes up and slaps your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: tony.jpg (39 KB, 500x573) Image search: [Google]
tony.jpg
39 KB, 500x573
You're in the club and this guy comes up and slaps your gabagool.
What do you do?
>>
>he slaps my salami in a club?

sounds a little fat vito, tbqh
>>
File: image.png (645 KB, 830x1262) Image search: [Google]
image.png
645 KB, 830x1262
I gotta be loyel to my cappo
>>
>>68224416

Mention ducks or butcher meat and give him a panic attack.
>>
Tell him he never had the makings of a varsity athlete. Then turn 360 degrees and RUN.
>>
IT'S A RETIREMENT COMMUNITY
>>
Break his fucking face and then have my family murdered before my eyes then become THE PUNISHERâ„¢ and take him out
>>
Ask him about his therapy
>>
>>68224416
Ask him about his mother then show him some gabagool

>he'll pass out
>>
Sopranos memes are the best memes

https://youtu.be/lCF5A_3T3FI
>>
File: David-Chase-image-1[1].jpg (2 MB, 4617x5809) Image search: [Google]
David-Chase-image-1[1].jpg
2 MB, 4617x5809
>>68225249
think how embarrassing it would be trying to explain why this video is supposed to be funny to David Chase. think about it.
>>
>>68225373
>implying Chase isn't on here spamming varsity and gabagool memes
>>
>>68225373
The man said he hates most of the things tv puts on air. He probably hates anime, and everything except Mad Men, Boardwalk Empire and his show.
>>
>>68225373
I don't watch anime. Is there anything more to this other than the fact that they recreated the opening credits to a Chinese cartoon with scenes and characters from the Sopranos? That doesn't sound that embarrassing.
>>
>>68224712
except he isn't your cappo

>>68224749
lol
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.