[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm tired of the question going around "WHO IS REY'S
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: SWE_Lobot.jpg (64 KB, 523x611) Image search: [Google]
SWE_Lobot.jpg
64 KB, 523x611
I'm tired of the question going around "WHO IS REY'S FATHER???"

We all know who Rey's father is.
It has been extremely obvious from the get go.
>>
What kind of "parents" leave a 5 yo daughter on a wasteland planet?
>>
>>68224376
Drug addicts
>>
>>68224220
That guy had his brains scooped out to become a mega receptionist.
>>
>>68224376
People playing a long game.

Think of it like a reverse Luke. He was hidden FROM his father on a desert planet. Rey was hidden on a desert planet BY her father.

Since Luke rose up and helped free his father from AND kill the Emperor... inverting that, we can see that Rey will rise up and help her father imprison the Emperor and she will die in the process...?
>>
>>68224558
Shouldn't she have been hidden on a rainforest planet, then?
>>
>>68224608
How would that sell to the audience? They hated Ewoks.
>>
>>68224645
Naw, try Dagoba.
>Rey grows up surrounded by life
>living and breathing the Force from a young age
>suddenly her being OP makes more sense since she's basically been huffing the Force since childhood
>>
>>68224220

>implying

Seriously. We all know Leia is the mother and Lando is the father.
>>
>>68224737
I wouldn't mind if Lando had kids, but Rey definitely isn't his.
>>
>>68224871

I wouldn't totally dismiss it.

She has some pretty full lips
>>
>>68224871

I don't think we should deny the possibility of Rey's Nubian heritage.

All the signs are there.
>>
File: Rey.webm (327 KB, 400x542) Image search: [Google]
Rey.webm
327 KB, 400x542
She doesn't have a father.
>>
>>68224220
wait, captain picard is rey's father?
>>
File: Lando-Calrissian_a679fe1e[1].jpg (223 KB, 1600x799) Image search: [Google]
Lando-Calrissian_a679fe1e[1].jpg
223 KB, 1600x799
>>68224220
>We all know who Rey's father is.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.