[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does he know when to stop wiping?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 7n75v4ftbuumujgt.jpg (88 KB, 782x718) Image search: [Google]
7n75v4ftbuumujgt.jpg
88 KB, 782x718
How does he know when to stop wiping?
>>
>>68221481
how do you know when to stop shitposting?
>>
>>68221481
how does he shave?
>>
the show is dead. I just finished watching the first 4 episodes of the second season, they are a parody of what it once was. I don't even feel like finishing that season. Is it impossible to make an interesting capeshit past the origin story ? I can only think of a few instances
>>
>>68221481
Echolocation.

He screams at the toilet paper to identify the exact amount of shit on it.
>>
>>68221616
lol

>>68221603
no it's not. Punisher is very interesting
>>
Same way any blind person knows. They train their service dogs to bark when there's shit on the paper. No bark, done wiping.

Source: I'm blind. My service dog tells me when my post is a shitpost and barks so I know to fix it.
>>
When he tastes toilet paper instead of shit.
>>
>>68221481

He licks the paper obv
>>
>>68221545
He doesnt
>>
>>68221653

eh. my nigga JB gives a great performance as usual, but the character himself, not so much. The whole "moral conflict" between him and Daredevil was pretty laughable. It's not like Daredevil was actually practicing nonviolence, he probably killed like 30-40 people in this season alone, on camera. Blows to the head like that are a pretty effective way of killing a person
>>
>>68221679
I don't think he's doing a very good job.
>>
>>68221679
I really doubt your blind and even if you are how the fuck does your blind dog reads your shitpost if he's blind ?
>>
>>68221481
maybe he uses hand and water which is obviously the better way.
>>
>>68221679
He doesn't have dog, he does have tongue though.
>>
wipe nation bruh
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.