[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who would win in a fight, Chandler or Ross?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: choss.jpg (39 KB, 457x310) Image search: [Google]
choss.jpg
39 KB, 457x310
Who would win in a fight, Chandler or Ross?
>>
Ross
>>
ross
>>
File: mackey.jpg (57 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
mackey.jpg
57 KB, 720x540
>>68220272
i haven't seen any friends episodes ever, which ep should i marathon
>>
in season 7 everyone acted as if Ross was a wuss for threatening chandler that he would "kick his ass"
but in season 8 or something everyone thought that Ross can easily beat Chandler (I think Monica said something like "he's really strong!")

so - depends of the season, really.
>>
>>68220272
ross always looked like he had muscle under his clothes. Plus he had experience fighting monica.
>>
Ross, he's bigger and Chandler from s3 and up is either a fatso or looks like an Auschwitz victim. Ross is also fucking crazy, he'd probably bite and kick in the balls
>>
>>68220272
A tickle fight?
>>
Ross
>>
>>68220357
>>68220359
don't forget, ross was a master in unagi
>>
Red Ross
>>
>>68220359
look at dem guns
>>
Ross, easily.

Remember when someone ate his sandwich?
>>
>>68220468
yeah he screamed like a baby
>>
can chandler use his keys?
>>
>>68220468
>>
>>68220353
From the beginning .It's really comfy.
>>
The better question is, who'd win between Ross and Joey?
>>
>>68220490
.Screamed like a baby
lol no
>>
>>68220272
on the show = Chandler

IRL = Ross

you literally can't dispute this.
>>
>>68220683
Ross. Joey could win, but would hold back because he wouldn't want to hurt Ross, ultimately costing him victory
>>
>>68220683
please, what kind of question is that?

>>68220724
explain why.
>>
>>68220740
Ross loses so Rachel would comfort him.

Winning would scare her
>>
>>68220763
nah. She would soak her panties seeing ross being a man.
>>
>>68220816
At first

Then Ross would say something that makes it look like he's unleashing decades of rage, which startles them
>>
>>68220683
>>68220727
Joey is portrayed time and time again as the most manly of the 3 men. The two times that comes to mind is when the bullies bully Ross&Chandler and Joey wants to go down there and kick their ass but Ross&Chandler doesnt dare, the other time when one of them suggest they could beat up Joey and all of the girls just laughs at them.
>>
>>68220816
>She would soak her panties
not if she's going commando.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.