[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are some time travel kinography
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Twelve_monkeysmp.jpg (22 KB, 260x387) Image search: [Google]
Twelve_monkeysmp.jpg
22 KB, 260x387
what are some time travel kinography
>>
la Jetée
>>
>>68219016
Trash. Opening shots are fantastic, but the story reads like one of those stupid black-adn-white horror comics.
>>
>>68219042
12 monkeys is legit la jetee part deux tho

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban is best kino
>>
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0480669/
Timecrimes (2007)
>>
>>68218990
I thought Looper was good, why does /tv/ hate it so much?
>>
>>68219255
They probably didn't like the supernatural bit. I thought it was pretty good too
>>
Is 12 Monkeys the only good time travel movie?
>>
>>68218990
Remind me again, is kinography superior to kino or inferior? Or is it superior to kinoma? If not where does that place kinoma on the scale? Perhaps cínëmátögáf is superior to it?

>>68219303
You should watch more kinómégatechä like Primer.
>>
>>68219255
Stupid little kid and the stupid face he kept making
>>
>>68219255
it was shit m8
>>
loved 12 monkeys when i was younger
rewatched it last year. just a dull and pretentious adaptation of la jetee
>>
>>68219588
It has its fair share of similarities but I wouldn't go as far as to call it a "pretentious adaptation of la jetee." That's really quite ignorant of you. Have you seen it?
>>
>>68219531
how?
>>
>>68219639
well it is an adaptation

it was basicaly overusing of an idea of living life without fear of end of the world, death etc. I got it, i don't need a 2 hour movie. pretty medicore. 5/10.
>>
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.