[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he kill?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 800x600
Is he kill?
>>
>>68218512
Yes.
>>
no he just got cucked
again

>THAT WAS NO MISTARE!!! YOU KNOW HE'S CAPABLE OF THIS!!!!!!!
>TELL THE TRUTH
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-20-21-39-53.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-20-21-39-53.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
>>68218512
Chuck got cucked, theres no denying that, but I think the worst is him being hospitalized for a while or maybe even the rest of the series, hes way too significant of a character to die, If he goes, evo gus is useless, that house with no lights on meme, the electromagnatism meme goes away and all that is like half the fuckin show, I'm just hoping that Vince doesn't fuck me in the ass and sell me some bullshit about chuck the cuck's elegtromagnetic meme disease miraculously going away aftee hitting his head then raising the stakes on the mesa verde trial thing
>>
>>68218512
well, the preview for the finale shows jimmy in a hospital, so not yet
>>
>>68219732
>some bullshit about chuck the cuck's elegtromagnetic meme disease miraculously going away aftee hitting his head

Wow. Didn't think of that
this might actually happen dude
>>
>>68218512
good riddance
>>
>>68219901
Sadly, its likely but whatever goes down I just hope they finish off the mesa verde thing once and for all in the finale at least
>>
this thread has 8 posts, 4 of which mention the word cuck, you guys need to get a new meme
>>
>>68221637
A majority of /tv/ are faggots, the newest meme word is "kino" im not fucking saying that gay shit, hurr durr thats kino, thats X-kino fuck all faggots that cop that word, cuck is applicable to a lot of people
>>
>>68221786
cuck is funnier than kino, ill give you that. the first saul thread after a big scene with chuck in s1 had 150+ usages of cuck
>>
>>68221637

His name is "Chuck," though. The meme is overused, but pick your battles
>>
I doubt they'll kill Chuck, he's the only fun character. Mike should fuck off already though, he's the kind of character who shined by appearing for 5 minutes per episode in BrBa but his arc in BCS sucks boring ass
>>
>>68221637
>>68221786

this episode was such a Chuck cuck kino

rolling for dubs
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.