[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kostner Core Kino
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
Hi, what is the essential Kostner Core Kino to watch?

Costner is never JUST and helped to bridge the gulf between the black and white communities.

He was blacklisted by the Jews when he produced Waterworld using his own studio instead of a Jew owned one and for payback the Jew owned media gave Waterworld bad reviews
>>
>>68217346
Dances With Wolves 4-hour cut is magnificent.
>>
>>68217381

Hmmm, that seems too long for this day and age.

If there isnt action and gunfights or keks every five minutes I get cranky and bored
>>
>>68217346

Of the Kevin Costner movies I've seen:

1. 3000 Miles to Graceland
2. Tin Cup
3. Bull Durham
4. Field of Dreams
5. Open Range
6. No Way Out
7. The Untouchables
8. Dances With Wolves
9. Waterworld
10. Back and to the Left
11. A Perfect World
12. For Love of the Game
13. Man of Steel
14. The Guardian
15. The Bodyguard
16. The Postman
>>
>>68217346

I would recommend Mr. Brooks to anyone. It is the quintessential 'cult classic', and Dane Cook/Demi Moore are almost intolerable, but he and Bill Hurt are interesting to watch.
>>
>Kino

can /v/ please fuck off?
>>
>>68217346
JFK hands down
>>
Man of Steel
He only has a few scenes but much like Brando in the original he steals the show.
>>
>>68217732
No love for Revenge?

Underated as fuck.
>>
>>68218076

Fuck off faggot.

Field of Dreams
The Untouchables
>>
robin hood
>>
>>68218014
I was okay with Dane Cook being an annoying asshole in that movie because he gets killed with a shovel.

But I agree, the Bill Hurt Kevin Costner dynamic is great.

Also Tin Cup
>>
>>68218149

Never saw it.
>>
>No one has mentioned Waterworld

yeah, let's just ignore the peak of his artistic vision
>>
>>68218561
The Postman and Waterworld are flawed, but better than what people say. The bigest flaw in Waterworld is the rushed ending.
>>
I immensely enjoyed his work in JFK
>>
>>68218672
I honestly wish anyone who praises Costners The Postman to die. I adore the book, and the movie is such a fucked up, shitty version of it that's basically Costner masturbating himself for 3 hours. Did it mention it's 3 FUCKING HOURS LONG.

Read the book, it doesn't have stupid Tom Petty or down syndromes people
>>
>>68219743
It's my favourite movie.
>>
>>68217732
No Silverado?
No Fandango?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.