[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can someone be so retarded ? >people tell you take credit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 296x170) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 296x170
How can someone be so retarded ?

>people tell you take credit for your battle won but don't do it
>someone else takes credit and you become angry
>charge into church with your sword and become angry because of the consequences
>abandon your lands,qt wife and child for some random slut
>>
File: Leofric-e1TLK.jpg (156 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Leofric-e1TLK.jpg
156 KB, 800x600
>>68216983
The wrong character died.

Leofric should have been the star of the show.
>>
File: medieval_bros.jpg (40 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
medieval_bros.jpg
40 KB, 600x338
>>68216983
>>68216983
I actually like that aspect of his character.
He's an idiot, sure, but at least not setting out to be an edgy asshole garystu character. Further confirmed by being best buddy with our Lord and Savior: Leofribro

He's rather stupid and naive which leaves us more Room for character development. I am actually (for once) looking forward to the development of a main protagonist.

So I don't want him to be a "supreme, smug badass" just yet. He can be at the end, ok, but right now it's nice to have a hero with sympathetic flaws. And stupid behaviour.
>>
>>68216983
arseling for a reason
>>
>>68217051
I wish the show was just about leofric and uthred being bros and banging hoes while going up and down england.
>>
>>68217258
I wouldn't even mind his naivite or stupidity but abondoning your family is beyond retarded and it made me dislike te character a lot while I really liked him before.
>>
File: j33vesu.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
j33vesu.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
>>68217051
>tfw when there wont be based Leofric in second season
>>
I wanted to like this show, but goddamn is he an insufferable cunt. And the rest of the cast isn't interesting enough to carry his ass. I don't know if I'll bother with the second season.
>>
File: 1402955886477.jpg (231 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1402955886477.jpg
231 KB, 800x533
>>68217327
>I wish the show was just about leofric and uthred being bros and banging hoes while going up and down england
>>
>>68217374
based finan will show up in season 2 im sure
>>
>>68216983
he says as much in the book
part of the story is told by him as an old man saying it was a mistake because he was young and too confident
>>68217258
this guy gets it
>>
>>68217363
He was feeling like he was being pulled into a world he didn't wanna belong (being devout english man). It's his schtick that he belongs to neither side 100%. His wife was nice and sexy, but ultimatly their different upbringings broke them apart. It's rather sad, seeing the both started to happy with each other. It may even have been Udrehts (nobody knows how to spell his name correctly anyway) only sensible choice, as he stood up for his principles of justice (he didn't see the christian god as just and therefore could accept him as only god).

>>68217327
agreed. The Cornwall episode was my favourite for that reason, because it reminded me of Mount & Blade. That and Skopa of the white "bite your throat out" horse

>>68217534
>>68217374
Leofribro was based, sure, yet his task was kind of done, storywise. He croaked at his peak, like any man should. Great guy.
I don't know the books, but from what I have heard there will be new locations and characters in S2 - Udroth looking for his half-sister and kicking the arses of one-eyed sven / Kjartan respectivly. That crazy nun Hild and the english guy are also with him, so he could be a new saxon-bro, perhaps. That and Alfred being smug-underdog-man keeps me interested primarily.
>>
>>68216983
Really looks like a young Brad Pitt.
>>
>>68218071
Kek the cornwall episode made me think about mountain blade too.

>raiding another kingdom during peacetime
>>
>>68218405
>>68218071

Haha holy shit this entire show made me realize how much I missed Mount & Blade, can't wait for the fucking sequel supposedly sometime this year. And the tv season 2 as well of course.
>>
>>68218482
Haha me too besides another movie which also reminded of mount and blade was ironclad its basically mout and blade sieges in movie form.
>>
File: 1457482060462.jpg (57 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1457482060462.jpg
57 KB, 720x540
>>68216983
Its called Honor. He lived by it fiercely and expected the same from others, unfortunately Utred's honor was a hodgepodge of Northhumbrian, Dane, and personal beliefs so nobody knew what the fuck to besides Utred. Honor only works if its culturally unified. The Christian's had their own sense of honor but Utred refused to live by it and so he found himself at odds all the time. Even when Utred hangs out with the Danes his honor is different than theirs and it makes them uncomfortable.

Utred is stubborn man following his own code of honor, even if it forces him into situations that injure him. Yes, Utred is a retard.
>>
BETTER THAN BARLEY
>>
>>68220862
BETTER

THAN

BARLEY
>>
>>68217363
Read the books.

His Uncle is after him.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.