[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>something happens In a movie I don't like PLOTHOLE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (691 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
691 KB, 640x1136
>something happens In a movie I don't like
PLOTHOLE

>character does something I wouldn't do in a similar situation despite never being in such a situation
PLOTHOLE

>character does something off screen where the audience isn't directly shown it but it can be infered to have happened
PLOTHOLE

Is "plot hole" a meme criticism?
>>
it's a 'mong' criticism.
>>
yes, now fuck off
>>
No those just aren't plot holes as they are objective and you posted subjectives
>>
>>68216100
Exactly
>>
>>68216100
That's what he's saying

But what's an example of a plot hole that actually fucks with a movie?
>>
>>68216052
Plot-centrism itself is meme analysis, since it ignores the actual film. Might as well be reading scripts instead.
>>
File: cunts.jpg (107 KB, 396x594) Image search: [Google]
cunts.jpg
107 KB, 396x594
>>68216052
its 'nitpicking'
>>
>>68216211
probably all time-travel movies
>>
In deadpool when he throws his girlfriend into the glass tube to save her from the fall is that a plot hole?
It doesn't make any sense for it to work, and he acts like its the only thing that could save her

(Though it's probably more of an editing problem where they previously explain that the tube makes it so you can't die but it was cut out in the film)
>>
>>68216400
Time travel in movies should never be taken literally.
>>
>>68216052
so, Batman vs Superman thread?
>>
>>68216052
Who is the girl in your picture?
>>
I think:
>"There's no likeable characters"
>"I don't like the characters"
is the worst criticism. So what if the characters aren't likeable, they don't have to be.
>>
>>68216052

Need the name of this nigress
>>
>>68216052
It can be used as a litmus test for pleb morons. Take TDKR for example: reddit mouthbreathers will point to the "plothole" of "hurr durr how batman get back 2 gotham durr hurr", which falls under your third example, and completely ignore the real plothole of Bruce Wayne creating a nuclear reactor, with radioactive materials his company acquired on their own, which, when a certain piece that is plugged in like an iphone instead of structurally attached to the rest of the reactor for some reason is removed, turns into an armed nuclear device complete with a detonation countdown. Then, after billions sunk into this dangerous and impractical device, Bruce Wayne and his company decide to scrap the project and leave it intact and fully functional in an underground bunker that can be easily breached from the city sewers, completely unattended.
>>
>>68217708

>pleb morons
>watching capeshit at all

enlighten us, oh pisspants
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.