[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What movies has /tv/ tricked you into seeing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
File: martian-clip.jpg (137 KB, 900x470) Image search: [Google]
martian-clip.jpg
137 KB, 900x470
What movies has /tv/ tricked you into seeing?
>>
This and all the tarantino films was what I was tricked into seeing
>>
I liked the Martian, but back on topic:

Blackhat
Whichever twats spent hours on here boosting this film should be shot.
>>
>>68215118
I haven't seen it yet but i fucking love based Mann.
>>
>>68215051
My friend wanted to see this instead of Goosebumps
>>
>>68215173
Oh god goosebumps was so much better.
Based jack black
>>
>>68215237
I wish it was more horror than comedy but still Jack nailed it
>>
File: p19018_p_v8_aa.jpg (252 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
p19018_p_v8_aa.jpg
252 KB, 960x1440
>>
>>68215286
Jack could nail a screwdriver with a spatula. The mans a genius.
>>
I certainly would not have seen everything in the Poor Little White Guy series if not for /tv/'s tricky rusemanship, no sir.
>>
>>68215051
Fire In the Sky

/tv/ sold it as a horror movie, the only true horror sequence was like 20 mins at the end and the rest was like a family drama movie with that heartfelt 90s music all throughout.
>>
Supernova, shit was terrible.
>>
>can't hear anything
>can't see anything
>B-BUT IT'S LOW BUDGET SO IT MUST MEAN IT'S GOOD

/tv/ is the worst board
>>
>>68215636
SHANE CARRUTH IS AN
A U T E U R
U
T
E
U
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>68215737
please don't have a stroke
>>
File: lostslide.jpg (73 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
lostslide.jpg
73 KB, 600x400
this trash
>>
>>68215051
The Martian is literally one of the worst movies I have seen in cinema (Taken 3 being the absolute worst).

The comedy was so cringe worthy in the Martian. Matt Damon was never in any danger; the duct tape was so pathetic to be taken seriously. Bursting yourself up into spaces' atmosphere without any top of your spaceship pod would burn you alive - not realistic at all.

The only good scene was the part when he was taking out the metal or whatever that was stuck inside his stomach area due to that being the only tension that ever happened in the movie.

I could not stand that 80's disco soundtrack. It was so irritating. And even Matt himself stated how irritating it was yet kept on blasting it in every scene!!

Sean Bean did nothing in this movie... I literally thought he was going to put on an astronaut suit and blast himself into space in search for Damon (topkek) but how disappointed I was.

This is the worst Ridley film ever. 4/10 I give it. Sure it had some nice Mars scenery but the movie was just all over the place with the comedy (it even fucking one best comedy at the Oscars holy shit).
>>
>>68215051
The Martian was awsome!
>>
>>68215737
shane pls put your trip back on
>>
I saw it in 3D because my retarded friends wouldn't see it in 2D so I haven't actually seen the movie yet
>>
the comedy
>>
>>68216185
>I saw it in 3D
the movie was so bad in 3D that everything looked miniature.
>>
>>68215118
Second this, it´s the most average thriller of the last few years.

>>68215636
Don´t understand the >can´t see anything. It is a low budget film and it shows.

>>68216003
I liked that it was a lighthearted, normal movie, bordering on kids-movie again like in the 90s or Astronaut Farmer and not a super realistic bullshit drama. WRRRMMMBBB schlock. Everything is so ultra-serious nowadays, you just want to finally fucking kill yourself.

>>68216204
The edgy intro sequence was the worst and I hated it all but I feel like I am jaded enough now to watch it again and feel the complete abyss of despair that the director intended audiences to feel.
>>
Pulp Fiction.
>>
>>68215051
>Space Cop
>The Martian
fuck you /tv/
>>
File: 220px-TheRoomMovie.jpg (19 KB, 220x285) Image search: [Google]
220px-TheRoomMovie.jpg
19 KB, 220x285
I watched it for the memes and wasn't worth it.
>>
>>68216003
This is so fucking true. The Martian is one of the worst movies I have ever been tricked into watching. Disgusting people can put out garbage like this and receive critical and popular acclaim. Gravity was worse though "muh special effects" the movie was a piece of shit.
>>
>>68215051
The Guest.
>>
>>68215051
Batman vs Superman
>>
The Tribe. The movie not the TV show.

I still resent you assholes for that.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.