[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post yfw critics love dark and complex Dr. Strange with little
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: Leave capekino to me.jpg (929 KB, 1400x2073) Image search: [Google]
Leave capekino to me.jpg
929 KB, 1400x2073
Post yfw critics love dark and complex Dr. Strange with little humor and DCucks lose their shit by missing the point
>>
>>68214491
Not even a DCuck I hate Cumberbatch and this movie looks like my ballsack
>>
File: 1460542220218.webm (458 KB, 244x244) Image search: [Google]
1460542220218.webm
458 KB, 244x244
>the anticipation of watching a weird magic film only to realise its the next release in the long line of capeshit
>>
>>68214585

Buddy you should get that checked asap
>>
>>68214622
>Leave DC to us
>>
>>68214585
Unjustified hatred and child level comparison. Spoken like a true DCuck
>>
>>68214491
He is doctor and he is strange, it's like pottery.

Honestly I'm kind of hyped. I guess knowing nothing about the franchise aside from a cameo in spider man cartoon helps.
>>
Astral projection is such a useless power.

>I can leave my body and fly around with no physical limitations at all, even going through walls, to the core of the earth, to the deepest reaches of space, etc.
>Oh wait, I can't touch, use, or interact with anything while I'm in astral form. All I can do is fly around and observe things.

Don't get me wrong, I'd rather have astral projection than have no powers at all, but it's among the least useful powers I can imagine.
>>
>>68214491

>Dr. Inception

Looks like a Chris Nolan wannabe movie. Marvel is showing cracks in its foundation
>>
>>68214985
That's not how it works for strange. He goes to other dimensions via stral projection, but as soon as he's there he can interact. And there are other times where he can access some of the dimension physically by just walking through a portal.
>>
>>68214991
>I've only seen post-2000 movies

Plebian
>>
>>68214985
Actually Dr. Strange can do pretty much anything, including instantly killing any living being in the universe, and yet astral projection is still one of his most handy powers.
>>
File: Shuma-Gorath.jpg (264 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Shuma-Gorath.jpg
264 KB, 1366x768
>>68214985

Strange fights Lovecraftian horrors and cosmic deities every weekend like it's a chore.

One of his constant concerns is keeping elder gods out of our reality because it would fuck our shit up royally.
>>
>>68216384
There's something just naturally hilarious about Shuma. Even MVC, aside. I remember in one comic Strange was racing backward in time to catch another wizard and they ran into Shuma just fucking around with protohumans
>>
>>68214491
I don't give a fuck about Marvel but I'm kind of excited for this movie, magnicianshit can be cool. Also, can you consolewar capeshitbabby fanboys fuck off to /co/ please?
>>
>>68214491
will it be a stand alone-ish like Guardians of the Galaxy?
>>
>>68214622

Can someone post the gif of the Civil War trailer with this photoshoped into it?
>>
>>68216855
Strange probably won't be joining the Avengers in any official capacity, if that's what you mean
>>
>>68216855
I imagine so, but he'll probably factor into the fight against Thanos somehow just like the Guardians.
>>
>little humor

lol, its marvel, it will be a quipfest as usual
>>
>yfw people saying capekino meme magic'd this film into existence

/tv/ has too much power
>>
>>68214491
We need a general for you Doctor Wholock fags. There's like 5 shill threads in the catalog already.
>>
>>68216967
I think everything in the MCU will somehow factor into the fight against Thanos. That's the endgame. The entire MCU needs to converge for that.

Even if the MCU continues after Infinity War, it will still mark the end of a major story arc.
>>
>>68217034
Its no doubt that it will continue, but how will they pull it off? most of the avengers cast are done after infinity war. yet they still have shit like inhumans and dr strange just being introduced.
>>
>>68216996
Ironically, it seems marvel will loose quip race to both Fox and DC this year.
>>
>>68217135
Legacy characters taking over the original Avengers, new characters forming other teams
>>
File: Shuma-Gorath.png (700 KB, 925x500) Image search: [Google]
Shuma-Gorath.png
700 KB, 925x500
>>68216721

Shuma's just the best.
>>
>>68216855
Hopefully. I liked Guardians, I want a wizard movie, and I absolutely cannot stand the Marvel capeshit canon
>>
>>68216855
He'll come into play in the Avengers of course and he might have an end credits scene tying him to another hero or villain, but I doubt any other Marvel characters will show up in the film or he'll show up in any of their films for some time.
>>
I like the hand-signs.
>>
So did it come out 2 days ago or do I need to wait till the end of the year? Fucking murricans.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.