[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As far as woody allen movies, go, this was probably one of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Z.jpg (14 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
Z.jpg
14 KB, 251x201
As far as woody allen movies, go, this was probably one of the ones I liked more.
>>
>>68211927

It's a great film, but not in his top 10. That says more about Woody Allen than anything, a true genius of his craft
>>
match point
>>
I'm not doing anything so I guess I'll watch it now. My initial impressions are that I like the opening shots of Paris but my god it's so fucking yellow. Okay, I probably won't alt tab again until it's over.
>>
>>68211927
>You will never get bored of Rachel McAdams and decide to bang Marion Cotillard instead
>>
>>68212665
some of the shots are like that, but most of it is okay

>>68212724
brunette over the blonde any day, but that was kind of a dbag move there at the end
>>
Great film desu
>>
Holy kek, he just arrived at the party. I had no idea. This is fantastic.
>>
HOL UP
>>
Well it's just a lovely movie OP, thanks.
>>
>>68211927
It's an amazing idea, but the movie was a shitfest. It's like he wanted to put in ALL THE QUOTES. Should've concentrated on 3-4 characters and not make 25 pointless cameos.
>>
File: bravo talia.gif (1000 KB, 500x207) Image search: [Google]
bravo talia.gif
1000 KB, 500x207
>>68212724
>>68212944

>mfw
>>
>>68212944
Marion is ugly, i'd pick anyone over her
>>
It was definitely his most enjoyable film to me. It was really fun and unique. Not perfect but I loved it
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.