[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly reminder i won't be returning next season
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8
Friendly reminder i won't be returning next season
>>
>>68210459
good
>>
>>68210459
Is obvious that darryls dead
>>
Good, I despise AM/WF couples.
>>
Characters that will never ever be killed off thread?
>>
Bullshit. Its Aaron who is dead. When they reveal it, they'll show it explicitly how is head busts and then the song starts playing, another faggot bites the dust. Another faggot bites the dust.
>>
>>68210778
No it's definitely Glenn.
>>
>>68210829
>Aaron
literally who
>>
>>68210923
The gay dude who isn't even dead in the comics yet
>>
He will.
>>
Season 6 was really hurt by not having at least one major character death. And I don't mean just the finale. The plot armor was too thick.
>>
Either Glenn or Michonne. I'd say they would be stupid to kill Glenn given everyone expects it, but then again, look at how they ended the finale.
>>
>>68210459
Good
>>
>>68210459
It's Eugene, Negan remarks "You're taking it like a champ"; we wouldn't expect Negan saying that to someone that isn't obviously brave (think everyone else but Eugene), unless it's Darryl and Negan was mocking of him because the bravest one is finally down.
>>
Glenn needs to go. I don't care if everyone expects it, after the bullshit in the S5 finale with the zombies laying on him and the dumpster scene, he deserves to be lucille'd.

I think the S7 premiere is gonna show him die, and then Negan is probably going to kill someone else like Aaron. Afterall, Rick and co did a lot more shit to the Saviors than in the comics, so it would make sense to have more than 1 person get fucked.
>>
>>68211320
that line is meaningless because its also in the comics when he bashes glenns head in.
>>
>>68211201

Really doesn't matter what is expected. They missed out on their opportunity for shock with the cliffhanger, period. Glenn would still be the most impactful death even if everyone expects it.
>>
>>68211320
It would make more sense if the one who's "taking it like a champ" is a some kind of strong/badass character. I don't see Eugene not falling to the ground after the first hit.

It's either Glenn, Daryl, Michonne or Abraham. Probably one of the first three since one of them already got the fps treatment sooner in the episode.
>>
File: kek.png (1 MB, 1146x663) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
1 MB, 1146x663
north korea gon get him senpai desu baka
>>
>>68210459

Should be:
>Glenn

More likely:
>Darrel
>>
>>68210459
Lost is still going? Never liked that gook pair.
>>
>>68210459
The logic choice for Negan would be to kill Daryl since he is already half dead.

But the logic choice for us is to stop watching that shit.
You just know they wanted to milk the Negan hype as much as possible, we got filler after filler, and then they give us a shitty cliffhanger scene.
I'll stick to the comics now I can't waste my time watching this bullshit 10 hours of nothing for a 10 min cliffhanger scene
>>
Why do they always kill off the asian guy first?
>>
>>68211487
All AMC gives a shit about is money. Whoever they choose to kill off will be depending on what makes them the most cash. So if killing daryl means loosing viewers they wont kill him. They will probably pussy out and kill off someone like Aaron or eugene.
>>
>>68210459
Haha great thread reddit! Top tier discussion about an absolutely top tier show! Well done reddit!
>>
File: 1450504128891.jpg (76 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1450504128891.jpg
76 KB, 640x640
>>68211686

ironic shitposting is still shitposting
>>
>>68212035
I'd јust like tο interјect fοr a mοment. What yοu're referring tο as spam, is in fact, copypasta/spam, οr as Ι've recently taken tο calling it, copypasta plus spam. Spam is nοt a shitposting system untο itself, but rather anοther free cοmpοnent οf a fully functiοning ironic shitposting system made useful by the moot, lel [a/jp] namefigs and vital kek cοmpοnents cοmprising a full board as defined by /s4s/.

Many anonymous users use a mοdified versiοn οf the ironic shitposting system every day, withοut realizing it. Τhrοugh a peculiar turn οf events, the versiοn οf ironic shitposting which is widely used tοday is οften called "Spam", and many οf its users are nοt aware that it is basically the ironic shitpostings system, develοped by the Gippo Dudee Ρrοјect.
Τhere really is spam, and these peοple are using it, but it is јust a part οf the irony they use. Spam is the core: the ingredient in the irony that allοcates the reader's braincells tο the nearest bin. Τhe core is an essential part οf a shitposting system, but useless by itself; it can οnly functiοn in the cοntext οf a cοmplete ironic shitposting system. Spam is nοrmally used in cοmbinatiοn with the ironic shitposting οperating system: the whοle system is basically ironic shitposting with spam added, οr Ironic shitposting/Spam. All the sο-called "Spam" copypastas are really copypastas οf Ironic shitposting/Spam.
>>
It's either Glenn or Abraham.
>>
>>68210459
>We wouldn't kill off a longtime main character in the FIRST episode of a season would we? Tune in to find out next fall :^)
>lets ignore the fact that there is an active community that constantly post set pics and has an inside informant that spoils everything months before it airs and this has been going on for years. They certainly won't figure out who isn't on set
>>
>>68211487
the show has very similiar pacing to the comics. The comic milked the shit out of Negan too.

The difference is that the tv show might actually end at one point because actors will eventually get tired. If Rick quits, the show dies with him.

meanwhile the comic will literally never end. Kirkman said it himself.
>>
>>68213126
>meanwhile the comic will literally never end. Kirkman said it himself.

So they have no ending. what's the point of watching this shit if it's never going to fucking end.
>>
>>68213126
eventually the zombies will all be dead so not sure what kirkman is going to do then
>>
>>68210459
Will they hire some other asian in his place?
>>
File: 1458625745787.jpg (91 KB, 296x555) Image search: [Google]
1458625745787.jpg
91 KB, 296x555
>>68210459
Good, more screen time for Coral.
>>
>>68210778
D E N I A L
E
N
I
A
L
>>
>>68213126
>If Rick quits, the show dies with him.
Or they just get another actor.
>>
>>68213126
If Rick quits Darryl becomes the lead, no harm no foul.
>>
>>68211406
When was this, desu?
>>
Glen or Daryl are gonna die.
Probably Derle because he isn't in the comics and Noram Reedus got better things to do, like working on a new Silent Hill game with Hideo Kojima
>>
why anyone is watching this shit past season 2 is beyond me. Isn't this insulting to what's left of your intelligence? Why don't you watch something worthwhile instead of this slow paced, under budgeted, zombie soap opera shit show
>>
>>68214341
>like working on a new Silent Hill game with Hideo Kojima
That got cancelled a while back
>>
>>68211012
Who?
>>
>>68214341
Daryl wasn't in the comics, but they did a good job of making him meet Dwight two months before the latter's crossbow introduction which didn't happen in the comics. In the comics, Dwight just shot someone in his first appearance. Daryl and Dwight's history will be pretty important for Dwight's development, which honestly made less sense without that Daryl aspect to it. I doubt they'd bother with that if they were just going to kill Daryl off before it came to fruition anyway.
>>
>>68214634
Hm good point. Glen it is then.
>>
File: aaron.jpg (118 KB, 800x420) Image search: [Google]
aaron.jpg
118 KB, 800x420
>>68214478
>>
File: CbT8g5fUUAAV58u.jpg (47 KB, 600x414) Image search: [Google]
CbT8g5fUUAAV58u.jpg
47 KB, 600x414
>>68214477
It got canceled, but theyre still doing something. Would be nice to see kojima make a good walking dead game
>>
>>68215073

"Look i washed for supper" ww2 confirmed
>>
>>68210459
When he begins the rhyme you can clearly see who he begins with and which direction he begins moving towards, just rewatch the episode and count the words and from there it's pretty straight forward.
>>
File: rhyme.jpg (188 KB, 1915x1031) Image search: [Google]
rhyme.jpg
188 KB, 1915x1031
>>68216019
Here, I did it for you. Here's inscrutable evidence on who he picked and if it's anything different they cheated and lied to our face. Let's never bring this subject up again.
>>
>>68216019
It means literally nothing. They don't even know who they killed yet and since they like to play around with editing it's impossible to make an educated guess. The only people it definitely won't be are Carl and Rick.
>>
File: audience.jpg (141 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
audience.jpg
141 KB, 600x450
Just a friendly reminder I won't be returning next season
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.