[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you know that the Daily Show still exists?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
Did you know that the Daily Show still exists?
>>
>it's another segment on race
>>
>>68208733
Jon Liebowitz became a black man?
>>
>>68208733
if it fails people will blame racism. Literally.
>>
How can daily show exist when television doesn't exist?
>>
I can't believe this guy was the best option they had. They couldn't bring back Rob Riggle? What about Aasif Mandvi?
>>
>>68208733
his first episode was pretty good. what the fuck happened?
>>
File: 1449204818775.jpg (95 KB, 643x555) Image search: [Google]
1449204818775.jpg
95 KB, 643x555
>>68208846
>2016
>not having your host be black
>>
>>68208846
14 people they asked said no, this guy was the only one who said yes
>>
I wonder if Jon Stewart regrets not holding on for one more year before he quit. This election cycle would have been a goldmine for him. Colbert too.
>>
>>68208733
the daily show exists like 3 times as much.

colbert left
but after stewart left
we have
john olivers stuff
and now
samanth B's tbs daily show for women
>>
>>68208988
what
>>
>>68208733
>DUDE
>SOUTH AFRICA
>LMAO
>>
>hiring a south african to tell your comedy news

literally a slap in the face
>>
File: 1456252224168.jpg (62 KB, 573x729) Image search: [Google]
1456252224168.jpg
62 KB, 573x729
>>68208733
>It's a non white person makes everything about race episode
oh wait, thats every episode of every show
>>
is Red Eye any good? sometimes I hear that it's the conservative daily show

I don't get Fox News, and I don't really plan on getting it.

it just sucks that it seems like there's nothing good coming from the other side on TV.

it's crazy to think that Dennis Miller, Norm Macdonald, and Colin Quinn were all Weekend Update hosts, and Jim Downey was a writer. conservatives HAVE done this kind of thing in the past
>>
>>68208733
Tough Crowd was better than The Daily Show ever was.
>>
>>68208846

Aasif Mandvi would be an even bigger race baiting faggot than the nigger that comes on after this show.
>>
>watching the daily shoah
>ever
>>
>>68209543
My brother watches it and likes it.

I thought it was OK but got sick of it the more I went to /pol/ for some reason.
>>
>>68208979
>I wonder if Jon Stewart regrets not holding on for one more year before he quit

I don't think he does. The show was starting to go downhill, and you could tell that he was getting tired of it. IMO, it was better for him to leave while the show was still decent.
>>
they could probably cover the same issues the same way, and if Craig Kilborn was the host it would be incredible

inb4 all the talk of cucks and betas, Kilby showed me that if you aren't constantly self-deprecating and shitting on yourself and everything, it's a very attractive quality.

Kilby loves himself, and is a wonderful man. Him being the best Craig he can be makes the entire world better.

I still look up to him. He is my hero.
>>
>>68209830

>decent

It was shit since 2008 or earlier.
>>
>>68208846
You can't follow up Stewart, it just wasn't going to happen unless they snagged Oliver somehow which was also not going to happen.

Essentially it was doomed from the outset so they either had to make the best of it and milk it as it went down or admit defeat gracefully and end it with Stewart. Obviously they chose the former rather than the later.
>>
>>68211233
>2008
top kek mate hasn't been worth watching since june 2005
>>
>>68211233
2012 was A1 I watched almost every episode
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.