[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Better Call Saul
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3
Did Davis and Mane know that Jimmy is not a real lawyer?
>>
>>68208693
so they still accepted him even tho hes a scam?
>>
>>68208693
He has a law degree.
>>
>>68208792
because he showed promise with the whole old folks home case
>>
>>68208878
He didnt went to a Law school and also faked is diploma..
>>
>>68208912
That seem small enough reason and a huge risk considering a law firm hiring a fraud lawyer.
>>
His degree is real. From the University of American Samoa.
>>
>>68208693
No because he is a real lawyer.
>>
>>68208936

in universe the shit is real or else every firm would tell him to fuck off.
>>
>>68208958

go land crabs
>>
His degree is legit, its just from a shit university, like a for-profit institution like University of Phoenix.
>>
I miss his being the official spokesman for Cinco.

https://youtu.be/kg2UlYDswSc
>>
>>68209097
its not real even chuck told him that his uni was bullshit, he cant even tell Kim about that cause he didnt want her to be upset cause of all they went through specially when he got the "letter" from the said university.
>>
>>68209204
I thought Chuck just looked down on it for being an online course at a shit school. I dont remember him implying that it didnt exist.
>>
>>68209268
Exactly, Chuck didn't approve of it cus it was degree he earned through a crappy school online and not earned the same way Chuck did by working his "ass off".
>>
>>68209268
>>68209381
I think it was implied there that the online school wasnt also real.

Specially when Chuck and Hamilton were discussing it at Chicks place.
>>
>>68208693

He got hired strictly because of Howard's support.
>>
He passed the bar, doesn't really matter about his shit degree.
>>
>>68209403
>Specially when Chuck and Hamilton were discussing it at Chicks place
At what point did they go to strip club?
>>
>>68209867
Chucks but that would be great and not possible since Chuck is a fucking retard.
>>
>>68209825
>He passed the bar, doesn't really matter about his shit degree.
This, there is no way he bluffed his way through that.
>>
>>68209955

He barely passed after taking it many times.
>>
Why didn't chuck just check the original Mesa Verde documents for Jimmys fingerprints?
>>
>>68209403
>Specially when Chuck and Hamilton were discussing it at Chicks place
At what point did they go to strip club?
>>
>implying you wouldn't watch a show in which Hamlin and Chuck just do lawyer work with no big plot twists or explosions
>>
>>68208693
Why was Jimmy gay?
>>
>>68210381
Her face is as wide as a Toyota Tundra
>>
>>68210373
Definitely would
I'm sad that the firm defending Sandpiper vanished into thin air.
>>
>>68210479

I think they'll be back. Wouldn't surprise me if Kim reconsiders after this with Chuck.
>>
>>68208954
The name matters, it's reputation. Even without the retirement home case, he's a McGill, they were working with HMM and he got recommended by Howard.
>>
>>68209992
>He barely passed after taking it many times.
What do you call the one with that finished medschool in last place?
>>
>>68211671
nigger
>>
>>68211671
a doctor without a job
>>
File: 238.png (124 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
238.png
124 KB, 396x385
This whole thread is pantsu on the head retarded.
>>
>>68211671
low income neighborhood clinic doktor
>>
>>68210373
Hamlin birdman attorney at law
>>
>>68208936
>I didn't go to law school I go to the law
OH IT SHOWS JIMMY
>>
>not a real lawyer
Good to see you have recovered from your fall enough to start posting on /tv/, Chuck
>>
Here's the sad truth about BCS. It's a really good law show. It's a bad Breaking Bad show. We really don't give a crap about the cartels, about Mike, about Jimmy doing defending drug dealers, all things liking the show to Breaking Bad.

On the other hand, Chuck stuff is great, law firms are great, Kim is nice and Jimmy actually working on case is really interesting. They should rebrand as a real lawyer show and forget about Breaking Bad.

Also, did Chuck just died ?
>>
>>68214103
and if I may say something else, the reason why BCS portrays interesting lawyers, it's because they are not "heroes" in this show.

Think about it. In the "good wife" they are sometimes coldhearted and venial but they are still the "good guys" doing great things. In "suits" they are literal heroes fighting against evil prosecutors, boards of all jurists and oppressing government laws.

In BCS, lawyers are opportunists, self-congratulating leechs who barely bat an eye when it's obvious most of their work is completly useless and only feed a scandalously rich system. The hypocrisy is everywhere and we end up routing for the guy breaking the rules, even if he's an asshole.

The only show like that I can think of was "Profit". A really great show even if the main character was a bit too much.
>>
>>68208693
Why does it matter ? He's a good lawyer with a good heart.
>>
>>68210381

whats up with her man arms?
>>
>>68214205
someone doesnt know about boston legal
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.