[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's a cloning tank. They are attempting to clone the emperor.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: rogue-one-immagine-trailer-1.jpg (46 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
rogue-one-immagine-trailer-1.jpg
46 KB, 800x400
It's a cloning tank. They are attempting to clone the emperor. The failed clone eventually becomes Snoke.

The person approaching it is the current emperor.
>>
File: snoke.jpg (62 KB, 673x598) Image search: [Google]
snoke.jpg
62 KB, 673x598
nah
>>
thats anakin
>>
cloning is a shit story telling device
>>
>>68208637
Looks like it could be him desu
>>
More like Sheev is trying to clone Anakin because he knows the mechanical monstrosity that is Vader is a weaker shell of his former self in terms of the Force that can't really be controlled due to having literally no reason to live without Padme.
>>
The person in the photo is 100% not the Emperor

He does kneel to anyone
>>
>>68208943
Except himself
>>
>>68208952
no
>>
>>68208637
This doesn't say he isn't a botched clone. But yeah if it's a clone of anyone it's Anakin since he was meant to surpass Sheev.
>>
The only thing making me think that it's not anakin is the Royal guards. Sheev is a major player in this scene one way or another. They have no other reason to be there
>>
>>68209062
He could just have them guarding something he deems important. He probably has hundreds of them and I doubt every single one of them defends him personally at all times. Not like he really needs it anyway, he has UNLIMITED POWER after all.
>>
>>68208429
Or it has sheev's master's remains.
>>
It's just a sith shower
>sheev gets a shower scene
>>
>>68208637
>two quotes of JJ Abrams trying his best to articulate how white the main villain is
>>
The emperor's guards around the bacta tank means that the emperor is inside it, likely because he needs constant rejuvenation due to old age and his body being misshapen.

The person in front is either the female protagonist, who is actually the emperor's hand and she is going undercover to work for the rebels (and later betrays the emperor for them) OR it's the main action badguy of the movie (the white admiral guy just being in charge of evil shit, but not breakdance fighting anyone).

Since this is Disney and merch is involved it is likely that they'll design some sort of Maul-like assassin guy that will fight the goodguys in the third arc.
>>
>>68209372
the peson in the cloak is mads micks character. hes playing an unamed villan
>>
>>68208942
I think Vader is cannonically supposed to be stronger than episode 3 Anakin. , with all the enhancements etc

New hope battle looked shit because they didn't think that hard about choreography
>>
>>68209572
All the machinery and prosthetic limbs actually diminished his connection to the Force. He's still absurdly powerful, but the raw potential is lessened.
>>
>>68209624
He also can't use force lightning because it would fry his mechanical arms.
>>
>This is a rebellion.
>I rebel

>We need a plan of attack!!
>I have a plan. Attack!

Bravo!
>>
>>68208429
It's Zordon's tube.
>>
>>68209504
You redditors told me he was playing the deathstar scientist. Why would a scientist wear a cloak? There's no scenario here where he'd need to hide his face.
>>
>>68209677
this is nap time
i nap
>>
disney's fanfiction is truly the worst
>>
>>68209758
im not reddit fuckface you call me that one more time and your dead kiddo
>>
>>68209804
you're reddit
>>
>>68208429
Maybe this thing isn't a bacta tank, but some supercooled Mother Brain computer core in a secure facility where the one complete schematic of the Death Star is stored? Jyn is in disguise as an inquisitor or whatever the hell she's wearing in the last shot to gain access perhaps?
>>
>>68209680
well they already have one teenager with attitude but can they find four more?
>>
>>68209624
Wookiepedia pls go.
>>
File: felicity_rogue1.jpg (406 KB, 1920x912) Image search: [Google]
felicity_rogue1.jpg
406 KB, 1920x912
>>68211225
you talking about this "disguise"?
it's just tie fighter pilot garb if I'm not mistaken
>>
>>68208688
star wars doesnt care about story
>>
>>68214261
what are those 2 black things on her back?
>>
>>68214338
keenan and kel
>>
File: 1300827627905.jpg (554 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1300827627905.jpg
554 KB, 1280x800
je suis rebel
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.