[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vinyl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Vinyl.jpg (38 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Vinyl.jpg
38 KB, 480x360
Just finished watching E09 of “Vinyl” and I have to say, it was pretty good.

Too bad the next episode is the season finale…

I can see why they canned co-creater/showrunner Terrance Winters (if it’s actually his fault) because they kinda pissed away most of the season on set-up and should have been at this point in the story 3-4 episodes back but instead, they’re going to make us wait a whole year just when it started getting good.
>>
>>68208278
The show ironically ended up the same way the record label IN the show.

It was pretty shitty overall with abour 5 good episodes and the rest is filler last ep was boring as fuck.
>>
Just like vinyl to be bloated and expensive.
>>
>>68208592
Was this the greatest meta failure to launch of all time?
>>
>>68208605
No, that would this tv show..
>>
thank god they canned someone

show has good moments but majority of it is filler shit

they didnt have to show bobby carnavale's character relapsing like 10 fucking times
we get it
>>
>>68208705
>they didnt have to show bobby carnavale's character relapsing like 10 fucking times
yeah it started to feel like it was in its 10th season in the 9th episode
>>
>>68208907
I dropped out when he gambled the money.
He's a full retard, no point watching a show about that idiot.
>>
Just sticking around hoping for the hot white secretary to do another nude scene.

Hopefully full frontal minus the merkin.
>>
>>68209138
>I dropped out when he gambled the money.

Then you missed Ray Romano beating the shit out Gip Rosetti after he figured out what really happened to the money.
>>
File: vlcsnap-00017.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-00017.jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
>>68209450
>the hot white secretary to do another nude scene.

When did she get naked? Or do you mean Juno Temple?
>>
>>68209507

No the cute brunette who Richie tried to fuck in the bathroom before coke dick struck.
>>
is this just another one of those shows where scorsese directs the first episode so people will watch it but then has literally nothing else to do with it?
>>
>>68209767
yas
>>
>>68209657
>No the cute brunette who Richie tried to fuck in the bathroom before coke dick struck.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. It was this chick; >>68209507
>>
i was skipping ahead last episode, thats bad, no?
>>
File: vlcsnap-00014 copy.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-00014 copy.jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
>>68209935

Don't forget Mick Jagger tacking his name on the project and getting his son a role.

Though like I said, this last episode was pretty good, so maybe next season will alright?
>>
>>68208278
>I can see why they canned co-creater/showrunner Terrance Winters (if it’s actually his fault)
That's hilarious. Is it the first time HBO actually fires a showrunner? They always seemed attached to respecting a show's identity and personality, even if it meant shit audiences or lackluster reviews. Golden age HBO wouldn't have pulled something like this. True Blood or In Treatment changed showrunners at some point but those were mutual decisions.

Winter was always a mediocre writer and never should have been a showrunner, his role on The Sopranos was always to handle the hothead gangster shit and comedy but alll the character depth, narrative structure or thematic meaning came from Chase. That's why BE was just a pulp cartoon with one-note characters and cliché situations but fun violence and banter. Wolf of Wall Street proved he should do comedies, not dramas.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.