[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally JUST the movie studio Look at their upcoming movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 235236.jpg (194 KB, 1100x759) Image search: [Google]
235236.jpg
194 KB, 1100x759
Literally JUST the movie studio

Look at their upcoming movie schedule for 2016

Barbershop: The Next Cut

Keanu

The Nice Guys

Me Before You

The Conjuring 2

Central Intelligence

The Legend of Tarzan 180 MILLION DOLLAR BUDGET! NEXT PAN!

Lights Out

Suicide Squad ALMOST 250 MILLION DOLLAR BUDGET ACCORDING TO SOMEONE IN THE MOVIE

War Dogs
Sully

Untitled New Line Horror Film (Sept. 2016)

Storks

The Accountant

Bastards (2016)

Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them
Foreigners love potter and this will be their most successful movie

Collateral Beauty
>>
J U S T
U
S
T
>>
>>68208205
>implying Barbershop: The Next Cut won't be amazing
>>
>>68208205
How the fuck do these dumb motherfuckers expect profit while having a 250 mil $ budget? I mean what the fuck? Deadpool had 60 mil budget and it made over 1200% . That is fucking profit.
>>
>Central Intelligence
is it about a certain agent using airplanes?
>>
>>68208205
How the hell do the expwct to profit with a 250 million dollar budget? They should take a page from Deadpool's book on how it's done.
>>
They still manage to win awards from their slate. Mad Max wasn't even their top dog for awards consideration and still earned them 6 Academy Awards. Not to say Argo, Inception, Gravity were big hits with the academy with one winning the top prize and other one that almost got away with it if it wasn't cause of muh racism
>>
>>68208205
>Suicide Squad
>Fantastic Beasts
These alone gonna rake in at least 800mil each.
>Nice guys
>The accountant
Have potential

>The Conjuring 2
>Keanu
Reddit and normies gonna eat that shit up
>>
>>68209107
not to say sully and the yellow birds will benefit from the elderly audiences.
>>
>>68208205
>The Legend of Tarzan
I feel bad for David Yates, that movie looks like it would be really fun if the lead actor wasn't a black hole of charisma
>>
>>68208205
>Barbershop: The Next Cut
hahahaha
>>
>>68209107

>800M each

Please. Suicide Squad looks fucking ridiculous. That thing is going to bomb harder than Nagasaki.
>>
>>68210175
>this is what marvelfags actually believe
how delusional can you get?
>>
>War Dogs

ARMY DOG GOT A SEQUEL?! HOLY FUCK
>>
>>68208205

And?

Their movies are the only kino these days.

>capeshitters and quippers think that reviews and box office are requirements for a good film

Its getting pathtic.
>>
>>68210175
Nagasaki got bombed, it didn't bomb. So the correct smilie would be "bomb harder than the Enola Gay".
>>
>>68210175

Looking ridiculous and being a box office hit aren't mutually exclusive. If BvS can turn a profit despite being so heaviley and immediatly panned Suicide Squad is going to clean up.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.