[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>With “Captain America: The Winter Soldier,” Feige an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
>With “Captain America: The Winter Soldier,” Feige and company are approaching rarified air. Marvel has tapped into that rare sweet spot between pop and art, between creativity and commerce, and fans – comic book, film, or otherwise – are all the better for it. This isn’t merely the continuation of a winning streak. This is territory akin to Steve Jobs pioneering the iPod or John Lasseter masterminding Pixar’s heyday. All eyes on Kevin Feige. Like all of the greats, he seems to thrive under pressure.

http://www.cinemixtape.com/movie-reviews/captain-america-the-winter-soldier/

>Moviegoers looking for Batman, the detective-vigilante with no superpowers, or Superman, embodiment of “Truth, justice, and the American way,” should look somewhere else. Anywhere else these character have appeared. “Batman V Superman” is the un-event movie of the year, a momentum-less ode to uncreative people everywhere that torches two of pop culture’s greatest characters and uses their ashes as its own personal urinal cake.

http://www.cinemixtape.com/movie-reviews/batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice/

What did he mean by these?
>>
>>68207971
Why is the winter soldier so praised? It was as medicore as the rest of the marvel filmes.
>>
File: u wot.png (323 KB, 791x776) Image search: [Google]
u wot.png
323 KB, 791x776
>>68207992
>You are now aware that The Room is more critically acclaimed than BvS
>>
>>68208097
How paranoid are you that I'm a DC shill? All I said was Winter Soldier was nothing special.
>>
>>68208097
The Room is fun
>>
>>68207971
Sheltered nu-males don't understand guttural, raw emotion and artistic expression. Nothing new here.
>>
>>68207992
Pleb
Winter Soldier is the closest capeshit will ever get to capekino
>>
>>68208266
That stale spy ripoff?
>It was me all along
>Still looks like a tv show

You can't be serious m8.
>>
>>68207971
I will never understand the praise for Winter Soldier, it was boring as fuck.
The one thing they had going for it, the fight choreography, you couldn't even enjoy due to the horrid camera work and editing that plagues not only capes but most action movies today.
>>
>>68208324
This.
>>
>>68208097
He didn't say shit about BvS you dweeb (even though that movie does suck).
>>
>>68207971
>ode to uncreative people

What the fuck. There was imagery more creative than literally anything Marvel have ever done in the first five minutes.

As a sidenote, I thought that was Fantano with hair and was going to bitch him out for not understanding Carrie & Lowell, but it's just some worthless generic numale.
>>
>>68208381
>>68208194
It was more a comment on how BvS might possibly be the worst movie of the year

Also keeping in mind that Winter Soldier is ~89% fresh with critics
>>
>>68208442
We don't fucking care you pathetic faggot. Go to /co/
>>
>>68208442

>Sept.11th imagery in a kids movie
>Creative

Kill yourself shill.
>>
>>68207971
Legit Disney shill
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.