[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Top Gear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: Top Gear.png (457 KB, 637x949) Image search: [Google]
Top Gear.png
457 KB, 637x949
Which show will /tv/ be watching, the trio's new amazon show or the new Top Gear with Matt LeBlanc and Captain America?
>>
What the fuck is a cenotaph and why is a delicious donut disrespectful of it
>>
>>68206640
oh fuck I don't know how to read
>>
>>68206679

Fuck those bongs and their stupid wording anyways
>>
I'll be watching Hammond, May, and Clarkson. I don't really care about cars all that much but I like the show because they have chemistry together and their banter is off the charts.
>>
>>68206587
when does each show premiere senpai?
>>
>>68206587
is chris evans the one in the suit
>>
>>68206747

This, watched Top Gear for the humor, I know fuck all about cars.
>>
>>68207026
>I know fuck all about cars.
Good, because neither does Top Gear.
>>
I'll give both a try. brits only make short seasons anyhow, so it's not that big of an investment either way.
>>
>BBC fucks up Top Gear
>Clarkson/Hammond/May can't think of a name for their Amazon show because BBC won't let them use 'Gear' in the title
>Car Talk was cancelled 4 years ago

I'm starting to doubt we'll never get another decent car program.
>>
>>68207117
Could always watch pre-sellout /Drive.

And it's not like there aren't any good car talk replacements.
>>
>>68207026
>>68206747
>not watching for the locations too
>>
Remember when they went to "the greatest driving road" and it was some shitty switchbacks?

California canyon roads would blow their minds.
>>
>>68206587
>Captain America
I fucking wish. Seeing happy, laughing Chris Evans would be 100 times better than the british ginger faggot they got to start in Top Gear.

I'm not gay or anything but I'd let Cap save me
>>
>>68207209
All I know of is the Regular Car Reviews YouTube channel. Are there any better ones?
>>
>>68207380
For podcasts, you've got The Smoking Tire, Hooniverse, Carcast and a few smaller shows. TST also does videos, but it's mostly one take garbage these days.

You should also read Jack Baruth's Avoidable Contact column in Road and Track.
>>
This is worse than fake Diesel and Razor Ramon. Do they really think they can replace the actors and still have the same popularity?
>>
>>68207380
Mighty Car Mods is Australian and does a good job of being funny and actually about cars, but I've heard it is hit and miss with people outside of Australia.
>>
>>>/o/
>>
>>68207571
Liking MCM is dependent on you loving japanese shitboxes.
>>
>>68206587

anyone else have no clue why people care about this shit

i get its about cars, i had to learn how to inspect engines to get my pilots license and i have repaired my car on my own several times

but why the fuck makes this car show so important? its been spammed here for years
>>
>>68207655
>Why is literally the most watched "factual" show in the world on my tv board
>>
>>68207637
I'm sure it helps, I don't personally get into the Jap imports but I can still enjoy it
>>
Stages of Top Gear.

Reluctance
Acceptance
Literally parroting all of Clarkson's opinions
Skepticism
Realizing that all of TG's opinions are from the 1990s and they are actually pretty terrible reviwers.
Realizing that none of that matters because it's not serious.
>>
>>68206587
neither. im not paying for amazon's shitty video service, and i dont want to watch the abomination thats going to be the new top gear
>>
File: Hmmm.png (4 KB, 204x205) Image search: [Google]
Hmmm.png
4 KB, 204x205
>we need to create some animosity between you guys so we can justify the scripted banter....the goyim love that....so we'll have the foreigner do something outrageous to piss people off, and then the ginger cunt can get revenge for the nation.....the goyim will support the ginger cunt out of their hatred for the foreigner!
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.