[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.slashfilm.com/hanna-barb era-cinematic-universe/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 10
File: Untitled.png (435 KB, 719x404) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
435 KB, 719x404
http://www.slashfilm.com/hanna-barbera-cinematic-universe/
>the movie will be titled S.C.O.O.B.

I don't know how to respond
>>
Scooby doo is shit and it always has been.
>>
>>68203810
yeah but mystery inc is great
>>
Wait so we're getting a Superfriends movie?
>>
>>68203790
Dick Dastardly standalone directed by Zack Snyder
>>
the old live action movies already did it. It was literally a continuation of the og cartoon. They even mention some o the classic episodes in them
>>
>>68203790

>Cinematic Universe

please stop already.
>>
>>68203810
fuck you
>>
>>68203881
Lel

Wacky races will be their version of the averagers/justice league. It'll be a huge success if fun is all movie viewers want.
>>
>>68203810
Let me guess, you got caught by some meddling kids
>>
>>68203881

I always wanted him to win at least once
>>
the cinematic universe meme needs to end
>>
Does Hanna Barbera cinematic universe mean it extends to stuff like Jabberjaw, the Flintstones, Jetsons etc? Does it extend to other cartoons which make use of them line Space Ghost or Billy and Mandy? I think a live action Billy and Mandy could be a good movie.
>>
File: Muh_Realism.png (131 KB, 708x831) Image search: [Google]
Muh_Realism.png
131 KB, 708x831
>>68203790
>cinematic universe
>>
Was this an ill omen?
>>
Flinstone V Jetson
>>
Mystery Inc. was fucking awesome, that and Gravity Falls are the only two cartoons I actually enjoy watching with my kids.
>>
>>68203790
>cinematic universe
>>
File: 12a2as.jpg (26 KB, 284x463) Image search: [Google]
12a2as.jpg
26 KB, 284x463
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1VgXrLYFtw
>>
>>68203810
The live-action movies? Absolutely
The cross-overs from the 90s-on? Hit and miss
Everything before the 90s? Go fuck yourself.
>>
why does everyone and their dog has to have their own cinematic universe now?
>>
File: James.png (307 KB, 361x501) Image search: [Google]
James.png
307 KB, 361x501
>cinematic universe

You are now aware that you live in a world, a terrifying world, where there are people right this moment who use terms such as "canon" and "cinematic universe" when talking about films and television shows.

A terrifying world where imagined characters on a screen are required, according to those who discuss them, to adhere to "ground rules" set out by the creators of said-characters. A terrifying world where those that discuss these characters and their actions, are actually enraged if said-characters deviate from the mannerisms expected of them, the mannerisms that may have initially been set in the pages of a comic book.

Think about that. A comic book. For children. Yes, pictures and words on the same page, which are meant to be read by children, that are actually read by adults who then bicker and express their frustration at film-adaptations of these comic books not being "faithful". Faithful to a comic book. That's supposed to be read by young children.

This is your world. This is the world of capeshit. Terrifying, isn't it?
>>
>>68203881
>tfw Dastardly will never win a Wacky Race
>>
>>68203790
>Hanna-Barbera Cinematic Universe
Oh fuck yeah! Get hype! Think we'll get a Hair Bear Bunch movie?
>>
>>68204550
I assume they'll stick with the mystery solvers

>S.C.O.O.B.
>J.O.S.I.E. and the Pussycats
>S.P.E.E.D. Buggy
>J.A.B.B.E.R.Jaw
>S.H.M.O.O.
>>
File: 1400036727378.webm (2 MB, 856x480) Image search: [Google]
1400036727378.webm
2 MB, 856x480
>>
File: clan.jpg (204 KB, 1810x984) Image search: [Google]
clan.jpg
204 KB, 1810x984
>>68204908
C.H.A.N.
>>
Are they still doing that Universal monsters cinematic universe? That's where I kind of punched out on this shit. Nuke the studio system already.
>>
File: Good Idea.gif (1021 KB, 340x218) Image search: [Google]
Good Idea.gif
1021 KB, 340x218
>>68203790
>Hanna-Barbera Cinematic Universe
>>
>>68204908
>Slacker Shaggy Roberts is recruited to an elite team of special agents when his unique bond with the advanced canine weapon is discovered. He clashes with project members Fred Jones, Prof. Velma Dinkley and Daphne Blake but proves invaluable in taming SCOOB-2 (or Scooby Doo).

>Bored billionaire Alexander Cabot III brings together a team of assassins under the guise of a band to wage his own war on his twin sister's criminal empire. Josie, Valerie and Melody must discover the truth behind Alexander and Alexandra's history while performing alongside the pop world's biggest stars.

>Disgraced government researcher, Tinker uploads an advanced A.I. into his speed buggy and must then evade enemy governments out to access the top secret robotics with the help of his two friends. It's a race against time!

>Government funded environmentalists Biff, Shelly, Bubbles and Clamhead, free a super intelligent shark from captivity and set out to discover the truth behind the mysterious company imprisoning these creatures of the sea.
>>
>>68205359
>S.C.O.O.B. 2
>Shaggy returns alongside the members of S.C.O.O.B. and beloved hound, SCOOB-2 to face a new threat. Before SCOOB-2, there was the scrapped project, SCOOB-1. Now SCOOB-1 has returned to seek revenge on his uncle, SCOOB-2. Can SCOOB-2 defeat SCRAPPED?
>>
File: 1458721525409.png (255 KB, 770x711) Image search: [Google]
1458721525409.png
255 KB, 770x711
>>68204416
>>
>>68203790
I hate Warner Brothers so fucking much.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.