[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /tv/ like the original Jungle Book cartoon? Are you gonna
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: jbk_009_l_7d6d1042.jpg (1 MB, 3000x1966) Image search: [Google]
jbk_009_l_7d6d1042.jpg
1 MB, 3000x1966
Does /tv/ like the original Jungle Book cartoon?
Are you gonna see the new live action remake?
>>
I just wanna hear Christopher Walken singing I wanna be like you
>>
>>68202847
I like the soundtrack but it's been forever since I've seen the flick. I'll probably see the new one.
>>
It's probably my favorite Disney cartoon.

I might check out the remake when it's out on DVD. I saw Murray and Walken's songs online, and they were pretty disappointing.
>>
>>68202847
Yes, and yes. I'm actually hype.
>>
That's one sexy little girl, Ollie.
>>
I like the original one, but I haven't seen it in forever. Lots of catchy songs in it.
Not going to to see the new one. I don't like this idea of just making live action versions of old Disney cartoons.
>>
>>68202847
Yes and yes.
>>
IGN gave it a 8.6 so it must be pretty bad.
Also I rather just cut myself and listen to screamo rather than watch a dark edgy remake.
>>
File: Jungle-Book-Stephen-Sommers-1995.jpg (663 KB, 1500x2176) Image search: [Google]
Jungle-Book-Stephen-Sommers-1995.jpg
663 KB, 1500x2176
The only one I like is the 90's action/adventure version
>>
>>68202847

fuck yeah i loved that movie when I was a kid
>>
>>68202847
>musical number with a Jazz-singing Ape lamenting about how he thinks he can be human too

God, Walt Disney had a /pol/-tier sense of humor back in the day. That number was like a multi million dollar Tyrone comic, desu
>>
>>68202847
My favorite when I was a kid. It's been a long time since I've seen it, but I bet I'll like the new one.
>>
>>68203123

Why is mowgli a 40 year old man though?
>>
>>68203149
>I wanna be a man, mancub
>And wear clothes if I must
>And be just like other men
>I'm tired of the back of the bus

>Oh, oobee doo
>I wanna be like you
>I wanna walk like you
>Vote like you...
Jesus Christ, you're right.
>>
>>68203382
>>68203382
Top fucking kek
>>
>>68202847
i'm cautiously optimistic
if it has singing i'm unsure that it will fit the style of the movie
if it doesn't have singing uncertain if it will take itself too seriously
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.