[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit I'm so fucking pissed Fuck women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Holy shit I'm so fucking pissed

Fuck women
>>
I'd rather fuck Mads.
>>
wtf i hate women now
>>
>>68202169
>>68202253
What's so bad about them?
>>
>>68202169
>>68202219
>>68202253
fags
>>
This movie really got to me. It wasn't just the women either, the scene where he gets beaten up at the supermarket was infuriating
>>
>>68202169
what are your thoughts about the ending? who makes that shot?
>>
Women are disgusting creatures, why can't we have a world filled with just males?
>>
>>68202707
I thought it was just some random guy in the town and that it was meant to show that he still will never be accepted by some people
>>
>>68202707
I was pretty sure it was the brother, but it doesn't really matter. Like the anon above said, he will never be accepted.
>>
>>68202753
>>68202799
i see, its kinda like the ending of "broken flowers". Where it doesnt matter who it was, but is there to make a point.

I also enjoyed those danish houses, they looked comfy as fuck.
>>
>>68202707
the point is that it doesn't fucking matters who shot
>>
>>68202169
Only thing that mad me mad was when they killed his doge

Never, EVER, fuck with a man's doge.
>>
>>68202901

Yeah. The idea is that with a false accusation like that, even though his name was cleared, there will ALWAYS be doubt. The mistake can't be un-done. Anyone could've taken that shot. Who threw the brick through his window? Who killed the dog? It doesn't exactly matter, he'll never be able to feel safe again when the WHOLE town turned on him (except bearded glasses friend, of course)
>>
>>68202939
yeah, that scene almost made my gf cry... just like the puppy scene in apocalypse now.
>>
File: bill-cosby-1024.jpg (132 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
bill-cosby-1024.jpg
132 KB, 1024x768
It's amazing how false rape accusation can ruin somebody's entire life
>>
File: Damn.jpg (48 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Damn.jpg
48 KB, 960x540
>>68202169
>Holy shit I'm so fucking lonely
>Fuck, I need a woman
>>
>>68203301
>GRRR, I HAAATTEE WOMMEEEEEN RREEEEEE
>pls y no gf i just want gf pls
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.