[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which King Kong was the best >mfw, 2017 Kong will actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: Kong.jpg (169 KB, 556x400) Image search: [Google]
Kong.jpg
169 KB, 556x400
Which King Kong was the best

>mfw, 2017 Kong will actually survive his film
>>
The one that was in Mario
>>
By modern standards, 2005. Original was innovative, but it's frankly not that fun a watch anymore. PJ King Kong is ridiculously bloated but its high points are peak popcorn cinema.
>>
>>68200521
1933 >>>>>>>> the rest
>>
>>68200521
The original one. It's a cultural artifact, the others are merely mediocre movies.
>>
>>68200521
The 62 Version with electricity
>>
>>68200521
33 >>>>> 76>05
>>
>>68200521
King Kong lives
>>
Everybody has to say the original is best because it was so groundbreaking, but for 99% of people, 05 is the most enjoyable.
>>
>>68200521

Jackson's is too bloated and just loses it's pacing
>>
33 is kino and holds up well.
>>
>>68200700
No, it's way too long.
>>
'33
I've seen it more times than I can count
>>
>>68200804
It's not too long, just badly paced and makes it feel too long
>>
>>68200804
as a person who reads books, I don't see the issue.
>>
is there a trailer yet? or is it one of those movies that release the trailer 4 months before release?
>>
File: King-Kong-vs.-Godzilla-Kong.jpg (79 KB, 615x330) Image search: [Google]
King-Kong-vs.-Godzilla-Kong.jpg
79 KB, 615x330
>mfw people forget best king kong
>>
>>68200576
is it cringe that I almost teared up at a flick about an ape? (2005 in theaters)
right before he falls to his death
>>
>>68200932
we are still more than a year away, a teaser should be out by summer.
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 500x531) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 500x531
>>68201143
>implying
>>
>>68201143
>increased to the size of Godzilla
>has electric powers

I'm sorry, not my Kong.
>>
>>68201201
no, it means you are human you dumbass.
>>
>>68200521
I like Peter Jackson's King Kong the best. His facial expressions and body language remind me of a guy I had a crush on at the time. The guy happened to be black, which probably makes me a racist.
>>
>>68201201
You can related to character other than humans, you piece of shit.
>>
>>68200521
Peter Jackson's King Kong if fucking great as a remake. It takes a simple monster movie and transforms it into a motherfucking fantasy epic. The only issue I have with the movie is the stupid subplot with the black guy and the guy who played The Thing in the recent Fantastic Four movies. But other than that, the movie is great.

It's hard to really say which is better, the 2005 or original one, but the original certainly is historically significant.
>>
>>68201201
2005 Kong was the ultimate manly character. It's easy to feel bad for him. Fuck that goofy friendzoned pianist dude.
>>
>>68200576
>Original was innovative, but it's frankly not that fun a watch anymore.

Holy crap dude... it's a fantastic movie. Spectacular. I would much rather watch it than any other version.
>>
>>68200521
I liked Son of Kong, personally...

Also, anyone have any news about the Legendary Beast Wolfman?
>>
>>68201810
What're you? Bulshevik or something?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.