[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Jimmy/Kimmy becomes Walt/Skylar, this masterpiece theater
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 1920x1080
If Jimmy/Kimmy becomes Walt/Skylar, this masterpiece theater is a hack.
>>
>>68198696

They are both already worse than Walt/Skyler.

Maybe is Odenkirk, maybe it's the writing, but Walt was much more likable of a character than Jimmy.

Kim as obnoxious as fuck.

Only reason to watch this show is for the Mike/Nacho/Cartel stuff.
>>
File: image.png (356 KB, 806x559) Image search: [Google]
image.png
356 KB, 806x559
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3535106/Jonah-Hill-shows-incredible-new-slimline-physique-steps-LA.html
>>
>>68198840
Kim is a nice woman, in today's standard and you know it. The average, typical, common women of today make Kim look like a saint.
>>
i havent made a decision on this season yet.

really slow from what i can tell

i might rewatch last nights episode again
its really centered around mike from what i can see
>>
>>68198916
you don't know any women
>>
>>68198696
So its agreed that Mike messes up an assassination attempt on Tio, causing him to become paraplegic then Gus takes him under his wing in exchange for the use of his old special forces buddies?
>>
>>68199024

>assassination attempt

It's obvious he's going to fuck with his meds and cause him to stroke out. Probably he'll use the bald guy who had the hummer in some way to do it since he seems like a pharmacist of some sort.
>>
>>68198934
Why do they even have Mike? Is it just to include the criminal underworld element?
>>
>>68198934
Latest teaser for finale makes it look like it's all about Mike. That's not good. I think (I hope) it's just a case of making commercials appeal to the lowest common denominator and the actual shimmy Jimmy drama is being hidden away as a surprise.
>>
>>68199363
I get that Mike is there so that his drug-related crimes can intersect with Jimmy's white collar crimes, but honestly I'm still unconvinced Mike's a necessary part of the show from season 1. Better to streamline the Jimmy saga, finally get to the fucking title of the show, THEN introduce Mike when he's actually relevant.
>>
>>68199463
Man, they better fucking not kill off Chuck. That whole last scene made me tear up.
>>
>>68199620

They know Jimmy's storyline is fucking boring by itself. Besides, they need to set up the underworld part of story.
>>
>>68199951
Then make it The Mike Show with guest appearances by Jimmy McGill.
>>
>>68200103

Mike occupied about 11 minutes of last night's 49 minute episode. Less than a quarter.

It only seems like more because Jimmy's storyline is slow as fuck.
>>
>>68200103
>season 3
>title changes
Psych! It's Mike's
>>
>>68199463
WAIT WHEN IS THE FINALE?
>>
>>68200359
2morro ya dingisss
>>
File: tumblr_mus3an0G7q1sk6xquo1_400.gif (496 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mus3an0G7q1sk6xquo1_400.gif
496 KB, 300x169
H-h-how will we kill off Chuck, I know!!!
>>
>>68200359
4am your time, special screening.
>>
>>68200416
why if the new episode was last night?

wow okay i love this show and want it to continue but this season....wtf
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 155x187) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 155x187
>>68199644
>>68200439
>the reports of my death are greatly exaggerated
>>
>>68200659
YOU CAN'T BUCK THE CHUCK
>>
>>68198916
for real, waifu
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.