[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ANAKIN, MY ALLEGIANCE IS TO THE REPUBLIC - TO DEMOCRACYYYY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1413670424395.jpg (39 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1413670424395.jpg
39 KB, 1280x720
ANAKIN, MY ALLEGIANCE IS TO THE REPUBLIC - TO DEMOCRACYYYY
>>
>>68198537
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>68198537
If youre not with me, then you are my enemy
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 720x480
>>68198607
pic related
>>
How can a Jedi know what democracy means (δῆμος (dêmos) "people" and kράτος (krátos) "power" or "rule") if Ancient Greece doesn't exist in the Star Wars universe?
>>
>Only a Sith deals in absolutes

Isn't that an absolute? Was Obi trying to tell him he was a Sith all along?
>>
>>68198649
No, it's racism.
>>
>>68198537
rly not like obi wan at all
>>
YOUR NEW EMPIAR
>>
>war movie
>democracy is the good guys
>>
>>68198649
Lucas wanted to show the hypocrisy of the Jedi Order.
>>
>Democracy
>Enclave of master monks known for mind tricks and control embedded in the system
>Systematically hunt down and murder all members of opposing religion while in power
>Pretend to not interfere, but do every time they can't manipulate non-force users to do it for them
>Even indocrinate children into their cult from birth
>Prevent a Galaxy-spanning republic from fielding an army because that force will inevitably be wielded to depose them
Palpatine did nothing wrong, I see through the lies of the Jedi.
>>
>>68198829
Fuck off kylo
>>
>>68198537
>allegiance is to republic and democracy
>jedi try to overthrow legitimately elected leader
>>
>>68198878
Luke Skywalker himself was only tricked into opposing the Empire byvan old Jedi who stalked him
>>
>>68199048
Was it treason?
>>
>>68198829
>>Pretend to not interfere, but do every time they can't manipulate non-force users to do it for them

when this happend?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.