[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think of the current progression in the trailers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
What does /tv/ think of the current progression in the trailers of Suicide Squad?
>>
CAPESHIT GENERAL NOW
>>
I'm glad they deviated from the typical super sewious cape shit style and are having fun with it
>>
>>68198215
WE WANT THG GOG AUDICNE
>>
As much as people love to shit on BvS, i'll take super serious superhero movies over Quip comics movies
>>
File: harleyquin qt.jpg (3 MB, 2770x3600) Image search: [Google]
harleyquin qt.jpg
3 MB, 2770x3600
here is the comic con trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI3hecGO_04

1st theatrical trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmRih_VtVAs

blitz trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZwsbcW-d-E
>>
>>68198215
>Smith gets top billing
His career is on suicide watch, Leto is the only star there.
>>
>reshoots to include more quips

pathetic
>>
Every one has a holywood exec behind it shitting himself.
>>
>>68198215
I hope it bombs, which will kill DC movies. Then we just have to wait for Marvel to screw up, and capeshit will be over, and movies will once more be art.
>>
>>68198215
The logo doesn't mean shit. The poster's as colourful as the bottom one and has been since prior to BvS.

Trailers on the other hand is a clear sign of reshoots to make it funnier.

And to be honest, I'm fucking glad if DC can for once make a superhero movie that isn't super serious PG-13 boredom.
>>
File: fucking kek.jpg (177 KB, 533x388) Image search: [Google]
fucking kek.jpg
177 KB, 533x388
>>68198799

>and movies will once more be art

I think it's adorable you actually believe that.
>>
>>68198799
>and movies will once more be art.

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>68198799
>>68198799
>wait for Marvel to screw up
You are literally saying that Marvel needs to continue until an unprobable flop happens while we forcefully want DC to die.
>>
>>68198799
>and movies will once more be art

Vidyashit is coming...ding ding ding ding.
>>
I loved the first comic con trailer so much. It was dark and actually felt like a movie about VILLIANS. Latest trailers are shit. I really hope the movie isn't anything like the trailers
>>
>>68199014
No one is going to watch Warcraft
>>
>>68198799

>Disneydrones
>Marveltards
>MCUcucks

there's an interminable list of people which won't let that disgraceful meta-genre to die anytime soon, let alone to have a dignified life
>>
File: NSS_11_1.jpg (282 KB, 651x1000) Image search: [Google]
NSS_11_1.jpg
282 KB, 651x1000
>It's no fun! They should learn from Marvel!
>Ew! Why are they trying to imitate Marvel?

Also, why does /tv/ think Suicide Squad shouldn't be funny?

Specially Deadshot. For some reason people think Deadshot should be super serious and edgy and not like Will Smith.
>>
>>68199303
THE BELL CANT BE UNRUNG
>>
>>68198215
CHOOSY MOMS
>>
I wish they had cast someone that looks less like generic sexy girl and more like Harley. Robbie's not even remotely Jewish-looking, and Harley is supposed to be pretty darn Jewish.

Look at Tara Strand, that girl with the certificate from Paul Dini designating her as the official 3D Harley:

https://youtu.be/gH9y8CLM6qI

Couldn't they have looked for someone like this but better at the voice.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.