[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw there will never be a modern movie about the reconquista
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: crusader.jpg (99 KB, 552x749) Image search: [Google]
crusader.jpg
99 KB, 552x749
>tfw there will never be a modern movie about the reconquista
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (147 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
147 KB, 1280x720
>>68197913
>>
>>68197913
NOT A SINGLE DROP OF MOOR BLOOD
>>
>>68197913
not in this century
maybe after the war
>>
>>68197913
If we did it would most likely be told from the moors' point of view
>>
>>68197913

Is that because people who haven't read a book like you don't understand that the kingdom of Granada represented an open and learned civilisation compared to the feudal Christian kingdoms and won't be able to handle that represented on screen?
>>
>>68197913
typical /pol/cuck with 800+ images of templar knights on his HDD not realizing that christians of this time period represented the ass-backwards end of civilization.
>>
>/pol/ kiddies still cant accept the fact Arab countries on the Middle Ages were miles ahead the Christians in the science, mathematics and medicinal studies
>>
>>68199207
>I am still butthurt over the Battle of Tours.
>>
>>68199070
>>68199207
>>68198798
>he fell for the christian dark ages meme
>>
>>68199672
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_and_cultural_exchange_in_Al-Andalus
>>
>>68199859
>>68199207
It is really not as simple as that, I wish people would stop repeating those sort of facts. The Arabs mostly adapted from Greek, Indian, and far Eastern technologies and philosophies. Europe during the "dark ages" was a result of the shuffle of trade and shifts in population centers.This gradually increased until the West emerged as a more powerful force culturally and economically than it even was in the classical era. The Reconquista was a result of that, and the reasserting of Western cultural dominance of the Mediterranean region.
>>
>>68197913
Its called machete and that racist manlet hispanic is the lead
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.