[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This faggot just makes Better Call Saul worse. The Breaking Bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: mike-parking-lot.jpg (123 KB, 1604x903) Image search: [Google]
mike-parking-lot.jpg
123 KB, 1604x903
This faggot just makes Better Call Saul worse. The Breaking Bad lite plotline is exactly that. It's out of sync with the rest of the stories and the only reason it's in there is so the dudebros and manchildren have enough 'splosions and guns to keep them watching.
>>
>'splosions and guns
90% of Mike's shit is quiet plotting, what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
File: khfxg.gif (46 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
khfxg.gif
46 KB, 256x192
The Jimmy lawyer segments are the best parts
>>
>>68197676

This.
>>
I really enjoy Better Caul Saul.

But I have to ask:

Would anyone be watching this shit if it weren't for the Breaking Bad mythos? The show is interesting, but it's not that interesting. Not something I'd normally watch, but for the feeling I get like I'm reliving Breaking Bad.
>>
>>68199087
The show is a derivative of BrBa so you can't even ask this question.
>>
>>68197611
>Get rid of the Mike story line.
>Replace it with more lawyerkino.
>>
>>68197611
I'm not sure why I keep watching this show.

It's so fucking slow. It's as if nothing is happening and we don't see Jimmy be his jewy, Saul stuff enough.
>>
i thought there would be more lulz desu
>>
File: [email protected] (42 KB, 544x499) Image search: [Google]
!@.jpg
42 KB, 544x499
>>68199222
>>
Honestly I hate Mike parts. They are uninteresting to me. I don't care about a man vs the cartel when I know neither the man nor the cartel leader will die due to BraBa events, so there is no tension at all for me.

Saul's story still has tons of gaps to fill in so its actually interesting.
>>
Stop forcing your shitty copypastas you raging autist.
>>
>>68199518

At this point I feel like I might have to agree with this.

I was interested in what mike would do and how the spike strips would play out. It did not really lead to anything and it turns out Salamanca doesn't even give a fuck about mike at this point so he's not even in danger.

I can't think of any satisfying season ending for mike's plot anymore.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
Did Chuck JUST get his shit fucked up, guys?
>>
>>68197611
I hate the character and his retarded facial expressions make me cringe

but the crime and cop stuff is way better than this stupid old people shit
>>
>>68200064
>>>/wsg/1033616
>>
>>68197611
No he doesn't, you're just looking for excuses to shit on this show. You're super salty because it's not full of murder and explosians like breaking bad.
Fuck you.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.