[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone excited for more Kate B. in tight leather?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
>>
Flogging an undead donkey
>>
>>68196021
>am I excited for beckinsale in leather

I'm not gay so yeah,

How the fuck does she still look this hot?

She's hooter now than she was in the early 2000s. She hasn't even peaked yet
>>
File: Sf1oyvv.gif (2 MB, 288x356) Image search: [Google]
Sf1oyvv.gif
2 MB, 288x356
>>
>>68196021
only 1st one was decent. other were trash. and she isn't with wiseman anymore so. nope. it's gonna suck ass
>>
>>68196161
she's plastic now though
>>
>>68196021
Decent flicks, would watch.
>>
File: trash.jpg (31 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
31 KB, 300x400
>no Scott Speedman
>no Eve
>directed by a woman
>>
>>68196600
Evolution and Rise of the Lycans were great. Awakening was pretty shit though.
>>
>RotL
>Great
No. Both 3 and 4 were shit. Underworld worked because of the Kate and Speedsman dynamic. This is going to be shit since it's yet another movie without both of them. It's still Kate as waifu Selene though so it's got my $10.
>>
>>68196485

Fuuuuuuck.
>>
>>68196485
WEW LAD
>>
>>68198016
>a viktor/lucian movie
>bad
They're the best characters in the franchise, and the movie did a nice job of filling in some blanks of the lore. I only wish a direct sequel to ROTL had been made instead of Awakening to bring things full circle. If they were gonna make another movie with Kate, but not Scott, it would have made a lot more sense than what they ended up doing with the 4th film. And more Nighty/Sheen chewing scenery is of course always a plus.
>>
>>68196021
As long as there's Kate, yes.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.