[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fear the Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: fear the walking dead.png (331 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
fear the walking dead.png
331 KB, 1366x768
Not too bad then was it? After the shitshow that was season 1, I found this rather entertaining.
>>
>>68195750
the radio stuff was pure cringe

The characters are still acting absolutely retarded

It was just as bad, suave black boat man cannot save this shit.
>>
>>68195818
it was the first episode, they were trying to introduce them all as a group.

radio stuff was horrible, but Alycia Debnam-Carey is just hot as fuck to look at so meh.

not exactly sure why the junkie grabbed the log book.

looking forward to next week, episode 1 seemed to set up alot for the next Ep,
>>
>>68195818
nah suave black guy and the mexican hairdresser make up quite a bit for the rest of the cast.

I can tolerate nothing happening because there is nothing that can happen at sea.
>>
File: 1458766412565.jpg (40 KB, 499x470) Image search: [Google]
1458766412565.jpg
40 KB, 499x470
>seazombies

we The Swimming Dead nao
>>
sooooo why did junkie risk his life for the log book ?
>>
>>68195750
>lets have the teenage girl man our only radio unsupervised

>hey, turns out the guys our teenage girl has been talking to are violent people who tricked us into coming to them.

WHAT A SHOCKING SURPISE!!!
>>
File: disdain.jpg (30 KB, 369x356) Image search: [Google]
disdain.jpg
30 KB, 369x356
>>68195931
>Alycia whatever-whocares is just hot as fuck to look at so meh

These are the exact plebs that make CW shows successful.

If you wanna fap to this garbage because it has your waifu in it that's fine but don't act like its quality television for anyone with more than 2 braincells
>>
>>68195750
The retarded progressive characters infuriated me.

>lets save the refugees and ruin our boat
>lets give away our position because this guy sounds hot
>lets swim in zombie infested waters to inspect a torn apart wreck

Also the dumb stubborn teenage kid trope is getting old. I dont remember myself or any normies from high school acting this retarded.

The flip side is, its only the start of the show and the worst characters are going to transition from bluepilled idealists to savage survivors.
>>
>>68195931
>>68196202

Possible reasons he grabbed the logbook
A) To see where they have been aka where is safe
B) They might have written down who they were talking to/ attacked by
C) He was looking for the source of the noise he heard.
>>
>>68196760
Sorry I forgot
D) Because the shit can't hit the fan if he didn't waste all that time swimming to and from the boat. Now the boat coming for them can fuck them up.
E) Writers gonna write stupid shit.
>>
Nick will be bit in mid-season finale
>>
Actors/effects/production value are all good, but there is one glaring problem with this show:

it's written, from the very start, with "us" in mind; as in an audience already familiar with the "in the zombie apocalypse, PEOPLE are the biggest threat" trope.

It took the characters in TWD several seasons to become these hardened, pragmatic, kill or be killed warriors of the apocalypse, but in this show as soon as something is slightly amiss our characters are ready to become torturers and murders.

It's just too pessimistic right from the start, as if the characters have read the script in advance and know where the world is going. While i agree that eventually the world would devolve into Negan-level savagery, in the beginning most people would be going out of their way to help others and try to maintain civility.

The civility went away instantly on this show; it's like if the fire alarm goes off on your college campus, then a couple military jets fly overhead, suddenly your elderly hispanic teacher is ready to torture the news reporter for information because "he knows how this is all gonna go down". Stupid.
>>
>>68196291
lol im sorry i find the attractive girl attractive.
stop being so butthurt.

its episode 1, im just saying her scene talking over the radio was rubbish and the only thing that appealed to me in that scene was her looks.

what sort of shows do you watch ?
i never said its quality television, im pretty sure i implied the opposite.

it cant be that bad though sine you watched the episode too, does this mean you also only have 2 brain cells ?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.