[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was his super power?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
Jedi? or Regular good guy?
>>
>>68195434
big guy
>>
Finn is the worst character in Star Wars

Worse than Jar Jar Binks
>>
File: 1447027004038.jpg (94 KB, 922x650) Image search: [Google]
1447027004038.jpg
94 KB, 922x650
>>68195434
sweating
>>
File: 1450796583487.jpg (94 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1450796583487.jpg
94 KB, 960x960
Homoeroticism
>>
>>68195481
Nah he was okay
>>
>>68195481

you mean best thing out of tfa

much better than marey sue, and dudebro pilot
>>
File: 52080551.jpg (128 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
52080551.jpg
128 KB, 500x500
>>68195481
It's just a fictional character.
>>
immune from blame
>>
>>68195534
not only is Finn inept, he is arrogant and dangerous. The entire plan to shut down the star killer base involved him willfully lying to the resistance about his capabilities
>>
He's clearly force sensitive.

>felt pull to the light despite being raised to be a murderous brute
>heard the screams of terror on Hosnian Prime
>wondered towards Rey in a vast desert
>good at shooting down ties even without training

It's pretty clear he's going to end up being a Jedi. I'll admit I'm taking liberties but I think this stuff was planned out. Nobody has confirmed or denied the scream thing.
>>
>he overcame his programing
>that means all the other troopers could have overcame theirs if given the chance
>ben ren and hux lux have a conversation about how conditioned troopers and how clones are more reliable implying fn-2187 isn't the only one to ever break his programing
>this isn't brought up a single time by the "good guys" who just want to kill them all

was I really supposed to be rooting for the resistance to slaughter all those poor kidnapped and brainwashed soldiers? I felt bad for them.
>>
File: 7b2.jpg (12 KB, 320x337) Image search: [Google]
7b2.jpg
12 KB, 320x337
>>68195589
>>
>>68195434
>What was his super power?
>Jedi? or Regular good guy?
white knight
next movie he will get cucked and in the IX he will go trans
>>
>>68195594
people keep pretending they don't remember the screaming scene or that it was the people in the cantina screaming.
>>
>>68195845
The people weren't outside the cantina yet. Finn is the only one the hears it. The other two crew members don't turn and look. It's either a clue or really shitty editing.
>>
Having weaknesses and being relatable in a Mary Sue movie, that's his fucking superpower
>>
>>68195481
He was the best character in TFA.

>inb4 but muh generic Loki/Zuko/Snape/etc. rehash villain!!!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.