[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wait, so did he set the fire or not? It really seemed like he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Ralphiesopranos.jpg (24 KB, 353x316) Image search: [Google]
Ralphiesopranos.jpg
24 KB, 353x316
Wait, so did he set the fire or not? It really seemed like he didn't.

sopranos thread
>>
Ralph was a piece of shit no ifs and buts about it.

He killed a pregnant woman ,so killing a horse is that much of a stretch.
>>
A: he did it for the insurance money
B: she was a whua
>>
>>68192833
>>68192946
My only problem is that why would he do it when his son is in the hospital? Why didn't he do it before or after that whole ordeal? He yelled about that insurance shit because tony was accusing him of starting the fire.
>>
File: WHUA.jpg (58 KB, 536x533) Image search: [Google]
WHUA.jpg
58 KB, 536x533
>>68193041

Ralphie was a bit of a hothead
>>
>>68193041
Why were they using actual arrows?
>>
>>68192685
Joey Pants plays it like he genuinely didn't, imo. To be fair, I can buy that Ralphie could lie convincingly about it, but I think Tony had just gone into a rage over that compounded with the hooker thing.
>>
>>68193430
Who the fuck is joey pants? I need to rewatch the series...
>>
>>68193785
joey pantelion is the the guy that played ralphie.
His nickname is joey pants
>>
>>68193814
Oh geez I'm stupid.

Baby's day out was awesome.
>>
>>68192685
He set it and tried to justify it by the horse was all sickly and not a long term investment.
>>
>>68193430
Yeah at the end I couldn't tell if Ralphie did or didn't, he sounded like he genuinely didn't.
>>
>>68192685
Of course he set the fire, SHE WAS JUST A HOOAR-se
>>
>>68193041
Whether or not he killed the horse is immaterial. The point is that Tony's hatred of ralph had been building for a long time, the thought that he MIGHT have killed the horse just caused him to snap
>>
>>68192685
he did. he basically admits it. also, it was definitely arson and he was the only one with a motive.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.