[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you DC cucks feel about the fact that Doctor Strange,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: BvS_BTFO.jpg (89 KB, 691x1024) Image search: [Google]
BvS_BTFO.jpg
89 KB, 691x1024
How do you DC cucks feel about the fact that Doctor Strange, a relatively unheard of character, will perform critically and financially better than that pathetic shitstain of an excuse which heralded the two most iconic superheroes of all time?
>>
I thought Iron man and Capt' America worked well together.
>>
>>68192275
They're probably madder about Ant-Man being better than BvS. I know Snyder definetly is, he dismissed it as a "flavor of the week" that's nothing like "trascendents" like Superman and Batman. Now look what happened.
>>
>>68193124
Yeah I see what you mean, but idk, I always thought that Doctor Strange was way more obscure than Ant-Man.
>>
File: Doctor-Strange-Benedict-Wong[1].jpg (104 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Doctor-Strange-Benedict-Wong[1].jpg
104 KB, 1080x720
$350 million in China alone
>>
>>68192275

>perform critically and financially

Is this some joke Im not getting?

What are you trying to say? That BvS was a bad film, because not alot of people went to see it?

Doesnt really make sense.
>>
>>68193278
OP is wrong about it outperforming BvS financially, but it will definetly get better reviews and be a better movie.
>>
>>68192275
I like both DC and Marvel, but I'm honestly more interested in Dr. Strange than BvS.

I'm also more interested in Suicide Squad than BvS.

Someone please assassinate Snyder
>>
>>68192275
That pic makes me so much hype
>>
>Dropping a trailer on West Coast time.

The east coast is getting really tired of this shit.
>>
>>68193306

>but it will definetly get better reviews and be a better movie.

Reviews are literally a joke.

Better movie?

I really need to leave tv...
>>
>>68192275
Doctor Strange? You mean DISNEY'S MARVEL'S Doctor Strange, right?
Yeah, I thought so.

The poster looks dope, tho. Hyped as fuck for this
>>
>>68192275
Don't really care about Aaylmao cumberbatch capeshit but GOTG was way more obscure and already did well. Same with soicide squaw. Stand alone obscuritierized capers hardly work unless you force it into a comedy like ant-man they need to.put doctor.strange in a circus group of crime fighting clowns if they want to capture my attention for this flick.
>>
>>68193660
>already did well. Same with soicide squaw.
thats not even out yet.
>>
File: audrey_hepburn_biography_4a.jpg (41 KB, 1024x735) Image search: [Google]
audrey_hepburn_biography_4a.jpg
41 KB, 1024x735
>>68193917
Bro SS is going to destroy August box office. Everyone already knows that.
>>
>>68193519

There's a Doc Strange trailer?
>>
>>68194092
It comes out tonight apparently.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.